Liv ingests the brains of a woman who had been in a coma since 1999.
- Boom, Headshot!: Major kills Sloane Mills this way.
- The Bus Came Back: Both AJ and Liv's brother Evan return.
- Dude, Not Ironic: Liv claims it's ironic that the contestant tied for second place is also a suspect. Clive doesn't believe her, and points out that she's not capable of giving a coherent definition of "ironic."
- Internal Reveal: Ravi and Peyton learn that Beanpole Bob is Liv's father.
- Reality Ensues: Peyton is fired as acting mayor for selling the naming rights for the Space Needle to fund a TV show.
- Spotting the Thread: Major figures out that Sloane was kidnapped because her Instagram account has a picture of the Scratching Post sign several weeks after Don E. took it down.
- You Are Too Late: Major stays a step behind Dolly the entire time, and she succeeds in letting zombies loose at the pie contest.