To get back the Utopium, Liv and the gang pull a heist at a big party.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Saxon thinks that the heist is Revenge for screwing Ravi out of the profits Medivac will make out of leaving everyone in Seattle to die.
- The Heart: When the team is assembling for The Big Heist, Clive laments that they're missing "The Clooney" to hold things together. Then Dale points out that he's The Clooney, and he needs to be with the team.
- Heist Episode: Obvious with the gang pulling this scam in Atlanta.
- Kansas City Shuffle: How the gang get into the vault. They know there's no way to hack it themselves so they trick Saxon into getting in and doing it himself then swoop in and steal it.
- Rage Breaking Point: When Saxon tries to save his skin by offering to cut Ravi in on the Medivac profits, that is the last straw for him, causing Ravi to rage out in terrifying fashion.
- Redemption Rejection: Done by Blaine.Blaine: Wait. Were you Sweetie, honey, baby. Were you still secretly hoping I was a good guy? Yeah. I was too.
- Shout-Out: Multiple references to Ocean's Eleven to be found.
- Unfolding Plan Montage: Used twice for the CDC facility. The first one describes the actual layout of the lab, and the second shows the crew infiltrating it.
- Withholding the Cure: A perfect example. Rather than mass-produce the Utopium cure, Saxon and Medivac realize there's "more money to be made in a chronic treatment."