Liv's friends work with the coyotes to try to save Liv and Levon from execution. Meanwhile, Blaine and Brother Love plan to break out of the city.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Liv decides to stop being Renegade after Levon dies, and gets ready to take the zombie cure. She changes her mind.
- Big Damn Heroes: Major leads an entire horde of protesters to rescue Liv and Levon. Well, he rescues Liv.
- The Bus Came Back: Justin, having not been seen all season.
- Cartwright Curse: Levon becomes Liv's latest boyfriend to die.
- Didn't See That Coming: Blaine assumed that his father's prophet delusions weren't so deep that it would overpower his instinct to let underlings do his dirty work. Instead, Angus leads his zombie flock to a massacre and dies along side them.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Blaine truly mourns the death of his father, and is racked with guilt about not joining him in the above-mentioned massacre. He even goes so far as playing a demented, drunken version of Zombie Russian Roulette with Candy. Don E. snaps him out of it eventually.
- Historical Hero Upgrade: Major invokes this when he asks Blaine and Don E. for their help in smuggling in enough brains to feed Seattle's zombie population. They are murderous scum but their brain smuggling operation is the only thing that can prevent disaster. If they save the city, they will be hailed as heroes, become extremely wealthy and schools will be named in their honor.
- I Have No Son!: Pretty much Angus' last words to Blaine.
- Karmic Death: Chase is killed by the guillotine he's been using to execute zombies, by Liv, who he'd been trying to kill with it.
- Klingon Promotion: Downplayed. Liv kills Chase during a riot Major leads. Major becomes the new commander of Filmore-Graves.
- Reality Ensues: Brother Love's "flock" may have numbers on their side, but they're still a rabble armed with melee weapons charging a U.S. Army unit armed with heavy machine-guns and armored fighting vehicles. They get mowed down in short order, with Angus getting absolutely perforated by four carbine-packing soldiers.
- Status Quo Is God: Liv gets a single serving of cure, and gives it up to Dale Bozzio as a wedding gift.
- Too Dumb to Live: Chase lunges for his gun, throwing himself into the primed-and-ready zombie guillotine.
- Villainous Valor: Psychotic zombie supremacist though he is, there's no denying Angus' sheer brass balls as he leads his "congregation" to attack the U.S. Army checkpoint. On horseback, no less!