The season finale. Major has been captured and trapped in Blaine's meat locker, while Liv is getting closer to the core of the Max Rager conspiracy.
- AB Negative: Evan is O negative, a blood type frequently used in transfusions, and thus in short supply. Fortunately, so is Liv. Unfortunately, she's not willing to turn her brother into a zombie.Eva: Liv, go with the doctor.
- Can't Kill You, Still Need You: Since Blaine is the only one who knows the identities of all the zombies, he's too valuable to kill. Liv splits the difference by jabbing him with the cure.Liv: Let me know if you survive. You're our guinea pig now.
Blaine: If there's a zombie apocalypse, assume I didn't.
- Cliffhanger: Several to the end of the season
- Peyton's fate is unknown in the end, she ran away, but to where?
- The final fate of Blaine and Major, as both were injected with the experimental cure Ravi made. As a bonus, Liv used all the cure, now Ravi can't produce more.
- Evan's health and Liv's relationship with her family, now that she denied to donate blood to her brother.
- Deadpan Snarker: Liv turns into this after eating Teresa's brains. As Ravi notes, it's kind of hard to tell the difference.
- Emergency Transformation: After Major has been stabbed by Blaine, Liv intentionally scratches him to turn him into a zombie and save his life.
- Gory Discretion Shot: All the zombies Major kills go out like this.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Chief Suzuki takes the blame for Major's shootup of Meat Cute by blowing up the place while still inside. He even left a note pointing the cops to Blaine. Unfortunately, the explosion destroyed much of the note, and Babineaux noticed that one of the victims was the man who Major had been having problems with, leading him to send a cop to his house to see if he was involved.
- Karma Houdini: Zig-Zagged. Blaine's brains operation is destroyed and he's cured of being a zombie, thus preventing him from just starting over again. Of course, he still gets to live.
- Klatchian Coffee: What Max Rager aims for their new product, Super Max, to be. A drink so potent that sleep would be a thing of the past.
- Reality Ensues: Major doesn't respond to Liv turning him into a zombie to save his life particularly well. He also doesn't respond well to the realization that she cut him out of her life and didn't tell her the truth about her (which leads to him thinking he was insane) to 'protect him' either.
- The Reveal: Blaine revealing to Major that Liv is a zombie. Also revealed is Max Rager trying to cover up the side effects of their drink as a Psycho Serum.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Major finally gets to put all his zombie slaying knowledge to work in killing the staff of Meat Cute.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Before jabbing Blaine with the cure, Liv does this.Blaine: Kill my crew, I'll make more. Kill my customers, I'll make more. You cost me money. I'll make-
Liv: Make more now, bitch.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Major gives Liv this for lying about her condition all season long, as well as turning him into a zombie to save his life. Time will tell if he cools down after being given the zombie cure.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: The chef of Meat Cute attempts this by telling that she is just a victim that was forced to help Blaine. It does works briefly, but she tries to attack Major again so he throws her into a saw.