Airdate: Monday, February 26, 2007
Based on the false start of the Strong Bad Email senior prom, The King of Town and his men are tasked with getting The Poopsmith to not stink.
- A Day in the Limelight: The King of Town, The Poopsmith, and the other servants to The King are given major roles in this toon.
- Animate Inanimate Object: After being overwhelmed by the Poopsmith's scent, the cloud of perfume comes to life just long enough to lament that he's wasted his life and that he regrets not spending more time with his family.
- Art Shift: Unlike the other episodes, this short is drawn in a lineless, picture book-esque style.
- Blade on a Stick: This episode marks the first time The Knight is seen using the spear he often carries with him. His skill with it is horrible, however.
- Covered in Gunge: In order to match the smell of The Poopsmith, The King of Town and his remaining men jump into The Poopsmiths whatsit pile. After the cut before them landing into it, they are splattered in the stuff.
- Epic Fail: The Knight is horribly lacking with his throwing spear, as shown when he hits Instant Death instead of Sanitize on the Multi-Function Dragon.
- FakeReal Turn: The whole short is based on the fake-out intro of a Strong Bad Email.
- Lohengrin and Mendelssohn: As part of the Cleric's attempt to cure the Poopsmith's stink, he has the Poopsmith marry a bouquet of roses. The Hornblower plays Mendelssohn's Wedding March as part of the ceremony, only for the Poopsmith's stink to not only keel over the roses, but the Hornblower's horn as well.
- Long Title: So long, that the Toons menu abbreviates it.
- Our Dragons Are Different: The dragon that lives near the castle, now named the Multi-Function Dragon, has various spots on his stomach that contain different actions when speared.
- Spoof Aesop: After he and his men jump in the Poopsmith's whatsit pile, the King of Town remarks "You know what I always say; If you can't beat 'make the Poopsmith smell good', join 'beat make the Poopsmith smell good'."
- Suddenly Voiced: The Knight and The Cleric are given voices for the first time in this cartoon.
- This Is Gonna Suck: When he realizes he speared the Instant Death function on the Multi-Function Dragon, the Knight says in a somewhat-sarcastic tone "Ooooooh... yeah, this is gonna be awesome."
- Visible Odor:
- The Poopsmith has a greenish-brown stink cloud surrounding him throughout the episodes. After jumping into his whatsit pile to match his stench, The King of Town and the others gain one as well.
- At the end of the cartoon, the rotting corpse of the Multi-Function Dragon gains one as well.
- Wingding Eyes: When hit in the Instant Death option of his stomach, the Multi-Function Dragons eyes go solid black with skulls in them.