Airdate: Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Homestar and pals star in a series of short shorts, in which the Cheat eats way too many French fries, a Powered By The Cheat cartoon takes us to "The Millionzoic Era", Pom Pom is a ninja, Limozeen does a laser show, and Homestar is bad at metaphors.
- Artistic License Paleontology: "The Millionzoic Era" shows both cavemen and dinosaurs.
- Chirping Crickets: In an Easter egg featuring Puppet Homestar and "Very, Very Little Girl", Homestar tries to tell the baby to "Take it away!", only to be met with cricket sounds as the baby just lays in her swing.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: The Cheatsaurus breathes fire after drinking lava out of a volcano.
- Eleventy Zillion: The Limozeen song "Brain Sister" includes the lyric "She was only twenty-seventeen".
- Instant Roast: After the Cheatsaurus breathes fire on the caveman versions of Homestar, Marzipan and Strong Bad, it turns Marzipan into a chicken leg, Homestar into a steak, and Strong Bad (after briefly being left with just an Ash Face) into a lobster tail.Caveman Strong Bad: Ooh, me too! I am not exempt.
- Metaphorgotten: Homestar compares himself and Pom Pom to a bowl of "mayonnaise".Homestar: You're the bowl, 'cause you're a big, round, fat guy, and I'm the mayonnaise, 'cause I'm smart as peanuts!
- Mixed Metaphor: Homestar brags that he and Pom Pom are "like two breads in a biscuit!"
- Mundane Made Awesome: Pom Pom does some impressive martial-arts jumps and leaps... all to deliver a stick of deodorant to Coach Z.Coach Z: Thanks for the smell-cakes, Pom Pom. But next time, could you dispense with all the flyin' whozits?!