Commercial for a fictional compilation of songs sung by Strong Bad.
- 555: Originally averted with the phone number at the end, 1-800-BAD-SONG. Played straight after the Brothers Chaps changed it to 1-800-555-SBSINGS.
- Artistic License Biology: The bluebird that perches on Strong Bad's boxing glove has a belly button which real birds do not have.
- Bait-and-Switch: "You might expect to pay almost a hundred dollars for this rare collection! It's all yours for only one easy installment of $193.75!"
- Blatant Lies: The order information on the screen is vastly different than the one the voice-over gives.
- But Wait, There's More!: Order the compilation and "Strong Mad Forgets the Words To His Favorites" will be thrown in for free as well.
- "Who Is the Guy That Wins All the Contests?" was previously sung by Strong Bad in "A Jumping Jack Contest".
- "Everybody Loves a Little Competition" is a paraphrased line from Strong Bad in "The Reddest Radish".
- Disco Dan: At the time this short was released, CDs and cassettes were standard music formats. The compilation is also available on records and 8-tracks (although records have enjoyed more prominence in the years following this short's release).
- Dreadful Musician: Strong Bad makes no attempt to match the background music when he sings.
- Eleventy Zillion: The second announcer says "tooty-two" when giving the phone number.
- Happy Birthday to You!: The Cheat plays this during the "Strong Mad Forgets the Words To His Favorites" segment. The DVD version, which was released while "Happy Birthday" was still under copyright, replaced it with "Hot Cross Buns".
- Not Available In Stores: Implied. While not mentioned in the short, the page title says it's "A Web-Only Special Offer".
- Offer Void In Nebraska: If you live in Maine or Arkansas, good luck getting a refund.
- Product Placement The CD's, cassettes and 8-tracks each have "corbis.com" typed on them.
- Stylistic Suck: Strong Bad's singing.