Airdate: Tuesday, June 26, 2007
The Broternal Order of Different Helments has a meeting.
- Brotherhood of Funny Hats: The Broternal Order of Different Helmets is a literal example, with every member wearing a different silly helmet. The Order seems to largely be an excuse for Homestar and friends to hang out drinking Cold Ones.
- Call-Back: Homestar's viking helmet and the Order's "frothy, shanty chant" first appeared in the Strong Bad Email "the movies".
- Orphaned Punchline: The cartoon opens on the following snippet of a conversation between Strong Sad and Coach Z.Coach Z: Well, it's like a tricycle, but with nineteen wheels instead of t'ree!
Strong Sad: Coach Z, that's a horrible recipe.
Coach Z: Lemme run this one by ya. We start with a pound of rubber cement...
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Strong Bad's "weekly power play" consists of him loudly ranting for nearly half a minute about how if he were in charge of the Broternal Order, things would be more exciting than the "rejected Girl Scout camp material" Homestar is offering.
- Secret Handshake: The Order has a secret handshake. Per Rule of Funny, it's demonstrated by Homestar and the King of Town, the two members who don't have hands.
- The Starscream: Strong Bad makes a "weekly power play" in a vain attempt to wrestle control of the Order away from Homestar.