Airdate: Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Strong Sad decides to solve the mystery of the DNA Evidence once and for all.
- Audience Murmurs: The cartoon opens with Strong Sad trying to get the attention of a murmuring audience. Then it turns out the only other person in the room was Homsar, who was somehow making the crowd sounds all by himself.
- Big "WHAT?!": When Strong Bad confirmed that the DNA evidence was Strong Sad's, Strong Sad lets out a baffled "Whaaaaat?!".
- The Dog Was the Mastermind: It turns out that Strong Sad had been following the trail of the stolen DNA evidence so he could get it back.
- Evil Laugh: Strong Sad laughs maniacally as clips of him spying on people talking about the evidence is shown at the end.
- I Ate WHAT?!: Homestar drank the DNA Evidence upon finding it, mistaking it for a glass of Mountain Dew. He immediately spat it out at The Cheat.
- When introducing the "Previously on Homestar Runner" segment, Homestar pronounces "previously" with a short "e".
- Homestar refers to the DNA evidence as "Dan evidence", and mistakes the actual DNA evidence for a glass of "Mountain Dwe".
- Parrot Exposition: Twice, Strong Sad repeats what someone says to him and appends "Eh?" to it.Strong Sad: You left it on your desk, eh?
Strong Sad: So he wiped his face off with a gross towel, eh?
- Previously On : The cartoon opens with a recap of all the Strong Bad Emails that mentioned the "DNA Evidence" Running Gag.
- The Reveal: It's revealed that the DNA Evidence is Strong Sad's DNA. Strong Bad wanted it analyzed to see if Strong Sad is part elephant or hippo.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Coach Z admits to being Damp Towel Man, AKA Dan Towelman, and Bubs is implied to be his rival Dry Ragamuffin, AKA Dreyfus Ragamoofin. Strong Sad observes that Coach Z has "a sucky imagination".
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Bubs, Marzipan, and Strong Bad are all involved in something called "Toga Yoga".