The recently ascended Epilson has been asking directions for his house in The House of Life and Death from Mami Tomoe, who has recovered from the incident from Terumi's attack, then walks off, asking herself has she ever met him before. Next, Epilson runs into Ichigo Kurosaki, who then tells him that his Ghost form is immune to Tsukishima's Book of the end, with the former clarifying he mistook him for someone else before departing with a confused look on both faces. Epsilon eventually reached the House of Life and Death, encountering Touko Aozaki and Alpha, both of whom are in the middle of a chat, which ends when Epsilon enters the area. Alpha, assuming this was one his time clones. Epilson then clarifies that he's his memories and prove it by placing his hands on Alpha, but to no effect whatsoever. However, he has a backup plan: He calls Alpha into a Sniper Duel in the house of Combat to prove he's just as bad as the latter with the rifle. A confident Alpha asserts that he'll beat him, but he must head to the House of Philosophy first for some arguments.
Tropes applying here:
- Alternate Self: Epsilon is Alpha. (or more precisely, Alpha's memories manifest in a physical form.)
- Butt-Monkey: Alpha loses to every gun wielder in the Pantheon, something Touko Aozaki isn't too happy about.
- Intangible Man: Ichigo remarks that, with Church's intangible form, they can beat Tsukishima. Sadly, he's talked to wrong person. or rather, the wrong Church.
- You Remind Me of X: Ichigo mistake Epsilon for Leonard T. Church.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Epsilon's reaction to his duel with Alpha in the House of Combat.
- Thoroughly Mistaken Identity: Several deities mistake Epsilon for Alpha. Not too surprising, since Epsilion is Alpha's Memories.