Kouhei continues to pretend to be Oblivious to Love whenever the girls attracted to him try to get him to respond in kind, only he soon finds himself placed in a situation where he must be forced to confront his own feelings and confusion.
Bridal June contains the following examples:
- A Day in the Limelight: For Kouhei.
- Gray Rain of Depression: After Kouhei's indecisiveness causes the blessing for him and Sanae from Shiro to fail.
- If It's You, It's Okay: Inverted non-sexual example. Shiro is wondering why she has to give out an extra blessing because it's Sanae and Kouhei.
- It's Not You, It's Me: Kouhei's dilemma when trying to figure out if he can return the feelings to any of the girls who like him, especially Sanae.
- Love Epiphany: Kouhei after rejecting Masaki's Take a Third Option idea. Doesn't stop him from being afraid of it though.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Kouhei's self-narration admits even he could figure out Sanae's feelings after Valentine's Day but, like her, has been afraid of ruining the group dynamics.
- Take a Third Option: Masaki's suggestion to Kouhei that he dump Sanae entirely. He doesn't like the idea.