Valentine's Day is fast approaching and Sanae is conflicted on confessing her feelings to the one she's fallen in love with or risk ruining their friendship as a result.
Gifting February contains the following examples:
- A Day in the Limelight: For Sanae. See also Deuteragonist.
- Cannot Spit It Out: This is Sanae's dilemma for the February story.
- Cruel to Be Kind: Masaki does this to Sanae in an Exact Words Gambit and threatening to eat her chocolate to get her angry enough to overcome her hesitation and give the chocolate to Kouhei.
- Deuteragonist: The only chapter that has first-person narration between two separate characters after the prologue, placing Masaki and Sanae in this role.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Sakura and Moyori get rather drunk on sugar and quite heavily flirt with Masaki.
- Manipulative Editing: Played with. The video Masaki shows his two juniors deliberately has the sound killed to allow him to claim it to be any situation he can think of.
- Noodle Incident: Sanae asks Masaki to think about his dating life back in Tokyo. Doing so causes him to cry for 10 minutes. April's chapter reveals why he has a damn good reason to cry about it.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Masaki is afraid he's succumbing to this as he's finding it harder to resist Yuki's insisting she feed him during lunch.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Masaki gives Moyori an epic one during February when she tries to intimidate him using her family name. It basically boils down to, "I may have to be afraid of your family's influence, but there's no reason to be afraid of you."
- Valentine's Day Episodes: This February chapter.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Masaki gives one to Sanae when he finds she hasn't done her part in their Valentine's Day plan.
- Zany Scheme: Masaki's plan to keep the two juniors who like Kouhei away from him on Valentine's Day so Sanae can give him chocolates first. And it works!