Season 2, Episode 1:
With Will still in custody for the murder of Abigail, Dr. Lecter steps in to help when bodies wash up on a riverbank. The big question is whether or not Dr. Bloom will be able to help Will regain his memories.
- Artistic License - Psychology: Will has Alana hypnotize him to help him recall memories of Hannibal force feeding him Abigail's ear. Hypnotism has been proven to be unreliable at recalling past memories, being much more likely to create fake ones instead.
- Flash Forward: To Jack's confrontation with an unmasked Hannibal, and one hell of a brawl.
- Hypno Pendulum: A swaying light rod is used by Dr. Bloom to hypnotize Will.
- Impaled Palm: Hannibal disarms Jack by throwing a knife at his gun hand.
- Improvised Weapon: All over the place in Crawford and Hannibal's fight, including a cutting board, tie, apron, pepper mill, glass shard, and a refrigerator door.
- Title Drop: Hannibal name drops "kaiseki" when he serves Jack sashimi.