"Following Thanos' defeat, the Guardians of the Galaxy find the Milano at an overweight state due to the Earth souvenirs they have each collected. Even when they get rid of the souvenirs, the Milano falls from the sky."
Tropes featured in the episode:
- Butterfly of Doom: None-time travel example. After the other Guardians have gotten rid of their souvenirs, Rocket insists that Groot also give up his. All he has was a little butterfly in a jar - but when he lets it go, it hits a button on the ship's computer which causes the engines to cut out.
- Duct Tape for Everything: Rocket has stockpiled piles and piles of duct tape.
- Take That!: Star-Lord is surprised that Men Without Hats "had a second hit"!
- Trademark Favorite Food: Drax has stockpiled piles and piles of corn dogs.
- What Are Records?: Star-Lord has stockpiled piles and piles of cassette tapes. Lampshaded by Gamora when she says no-one on Earth even uses them any more.