Jesse returns, but not to New Directions: he's gone back to Vocal Adrenaline and they're poised to take out the competition. They also TP the choir room, which Puck and Finn respond to by slashing their tires. To pay for the damage, Puck and Finn go to work at Sheets and Things. Will tries to lift his spirits and the New Directions'.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" performed by Vocal Adrenaline
- "Tell Me Something Good" performed by Will
- "Loser" performed by Puck
- "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" performed by Quinn
- "Good Vibrations" performed by Puck and Finn with Mercedes
- "Give up the Funk" Performed by New Directions
Tropes appearing in the episode:
- Beware the Nice Ones: Will shows he can be just as cruel as Sue.
- Disproportionate Retribution: VA trashes the choir room, so Finn and Puck slash the tires on their Range Rovers.
- FaceHeel Turn: Jesse's return to Vocal Adrenaline.
- Foe Yay: Invoked by Will to trick Sue.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Finn's "Anti-D-R-U-G" rap, with the Glee club cheering and laughing.
- Imagine Spot: Puck's performance of "Loser."
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Will challenges the group to use "Funk" in a sentence. Rachel suggests "This cheese smells funky." Puck replies "That's because it's from-unda-cheese."
- Kick the Dog: Not only does Jesse break Rachel's heart, he and the other members of VA egg her. And tease her about being vegan.Kurt: Mr Schue, Rachel's one of us. We're the only ones who get to humiliate her.
- Mrs. Robinson: Played with. Terri seems attracted to Finn, who reminds her of Will at 16 (when they first met). He tells her she'd be a total MILF...if it weren't for faking the baby. Ouch.