Kusanagi and Aramaki are visiting London for an anti-terrorism conference. While there, Aramaki stops at a wine bank to visit an old friend of his, who asks for his help in breaking up a Mafia money laundering scheme involving the bank and an unknown third party. Before Aramaki can leave, two thieves break in and a hostage situation ensues.
In an effort to separate themselves from the incident, the Mafia attempts to have Aramaki and the bank staff killed during a police raid, while Kusanagi makes her own plans to rescue the chief and the others from certain death. Aramaki manages to convince the two amateur thieves to surrender, and the entire group takes shelter in a secret basement underneath the wine vault as the corrupt police officers raid the bank. Kusanagi manages to infiltrate the building and extract Aramaki, as well as the evidence needed to implicate the Mafia and their corrupt associates within the police department.
- In Vino Veritas: Lampshaded by Aramaki, though the meaning is different.
- Just Friends: At the end of the episode, Kusanagi suggests they delay returning to Japan so her boss can spend some time with his (undoubtedly grateful) female friend. Aramaki prefers to take things slow.
- Knowledge Broker: It's not just wine that's stored at the bank, but secrets.
- Mugging the Monster: The Mafia have no idea who they're messing with.
- Show Some Leg: Kusanagi lures a police officer into an alley so he can be Mugged for Disguise.