In a cafe, Neko-Musume and Mana were talking with Yuki. According to Yuki, she is going to start a relationship with a human man named Shun. Shun soon came by to meet up with Yuki. Despite being shocked by Shun's intense nature, Neko-Musume and Mana are supportive of Yuki. However, Yuki and Shun end up in an argument due to the differences between human and yōkai lifestyles. Yuki meets up with Neko-Musume and Mana again to ask for advice. On the other hand, Shun consults with Nezumi-Otoko, who has started yet another dubious business. This story is heading toward a rather questionable direction...
- Adorkable: Shun's love advances.
- Dating Service Disaster: Eventually what happens with Nezumi-Otoko's dating service. After Shun is forced to go on a date with a lady after Yuki breaks up with him, where it turns out the lady is Numa-Gozen who plans on eating Shun.
- Dating What Daddy Hates: Gender Inverted example, Yuki's mother forbids her from dating humans.
- Fictional Video Game: Nezumi-Otoko gives a dating sim game to Kitaro, who at first declines but becomes addicted to it after Medama-Oyaji persuades him to play it to get experience with romance.
- Romantic Wingman: Neko-Musume and Mana help Yuki as she develops her relationship with Shun.
- Shipper on Deck: Neko-Musume and Mana support Yuki and Shun's relationship.
- Villainous Crush: Played for Laughs, Numa-Gozen gains a crush on Kitaro after he compliments her.