- Story Arc: Avalon Mystic Tour
- Characters: Goliath, Elisa, Angela, Bronx, Brooklyn, Broadway, Lexington, Hudson, Demona, Matt, Xanatos, Claw, Puck
- Enemy(ies) : Puck
The Avalon travelers finally make it back home to Manhattan, only to find it completely different. Elisa and Angela get captured by Steel Clan robots, but Goliath and Bronx get saved by Matt and Claw, who now look old much to Goliath's confusion. Matt reveals that 40 years have passed since he, Elisa, and Bronx disappeared from the clock tower that night. Goliath is horrified when he sees that Manhattan is now ruled under the thumb of Xanatos. It gets even worse when he sees the rest of his clan changed in ways he couldn't possibly imagine, and are now a resistance force against Xanatos' tyranny.
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- All Just a Dream: It turned out that the whole episode was just a dream created by Puck in order to get the Phoenix Gate from Goliath.
- Bad Future: Manhattan has become a futuristic apocalypse with robots and mutates patrolling the ruined streets.
- The Dog Was the Mastermind: Lexington is revealed to be the true mastermind, saying that Xanatos really did die in the fight with Hudson. He just kept his memory alive for the sake of his own plans.
- A couple items referenced during the dream actually do come to pass, such as the name of Xanatos's son and the destruction of the clock tower.
- Puck's resistance to returning to Avalon drives the following two-parter.
- Goliath sends the Phoenix Gate into the time stream without a mind to guide it. He hopes this will keep the Gate from anyone's reach, but it ultimately kick-starts Brooklyn's Timedancer phase (which is glimpsed at in the comics).
- Kill the Cutie: Broadway's death is portrayed as a very tragic affair, and all the more so because he was the most happy and tearful that Goliath returned.
- Mind Screw: Goliath receives three in rapid succession. First, it looks like that Xanatos has gained immortality due to his body being destroyed and his mind being picked up by his satellites. Then, it looks like that Lexington has pulled a FaceHeel Turn and was the actual mastermind before everything. And then, finally, it's revealed that the whole thing was actually a dream created by Puck.
- Not So Above It All: Puck hoped to use the Phoenix Gate to convince Oberon into letting him stay among mortals. As he says, "Even Oberon's not above a little bribery."
- Or Was It a Dream?: Puck messes with Goliath by suggesting the dream was instead a prophecy.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech:Goliath: You betrayed your own clan!
Lexington: You betrayed us! You disappeared when we needed you the most!
- Rules Lawyer: The rules forbid Puck from simply taking the Phoenix Gate, so he engineered a situation to try to prompt Goliath into literally handing it over.