A double date for Leela, Amy, Kiff Kroker and Zapp Brannigan ends in disaster when they crash on the planet Amazonia. There, they are caught by the Amazons, hulking warrior women. Fry and Bender attempt a rescue, are caught and the men are sentenced to Death... by Snu-Snu! Meanwhile, Zoidberg molts from his shell and tries to find a new one.
- Actor Allusion: The Femputer combines both Maude Findlay (an ardent feminist) and Dorothy Zbornak (an intelligent woman who is desperate for love).
- A Man Is Always Eager: Fry and Zapp are horrified at the prospect of death by Snu-Snu, and yet. Also Zapp's response to Kif's reaction.Zapp: (to Kif) What are you, gay?
- Amazonian Beauty: The Amazonians, a race of gigantic, muscular, scantily-clad tribal women.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Kif, when he's about to be Snu-Snu'd to death, finally gets over his shyness towards Amy.
- Art Imitates Art: The drooping items on the table back at Planet Express are reminiscent of Salvador Dalí artwork.
- Bait-and-Switch: Femputer's reaction to Bender discovering her secret is to slowly advance on him... the next time we see them, they're making out.
- Berserk Button: Don't mock the way Amazonians play basketball. Femputer is almost swayed by Leela's plea to let the guys go, until one of the Amazonians tells her they mocked their basketball.Femputer: WHAT? Did you explain how the women's good fundamentals makes up for their inability to dunk?Amazonian: Yes! They still laugh!Femputer: THE MEN MUST DIE!
- Bilingual Bonus: Amy, as usual, curses in Cantonese when she's angry (though the line used is more of a threat than a curse). When Bender refuses to help her and Leela, she starts twisting his arm while yelling "Fa te fung chi gu li da si ne!" meaning "You better do it or I'll kill you!"
- Black Comedy Rape: Fry and Zapp initially take being Snu-Snu'd to death pretty well and, judging by the skeletons near them, so did past victims.Zapp: [Tired] We need rest. Spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised.
Ornik: IT TIME SNU-SNU!
Fry: Can't we just cuddle?
[The Amazonians drag the guys back in their rooms.]
- Call-Back: From "A Flight to Remember", which shows that Amy gave Kif her phone number after they returned to Earth. It also shows Bender trashing the necklace the Countess gave him before she fell into the black hole.
- Chick Magnet: The entire planet Amazonia thinks that Kif is the most attractive guy they've seen. He'd be happy with Amy.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Kif tries reading Zap's god-awful come-ons to Amy, making her increasingly angry, but is too nervous to stop.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Even the skeletal remains of their past victims are still smiling after dying from snu-snu.
- Dreadful Musician: Zapp Brannigan sings so badly that the glass covering the escape pod button in the restaurant shatters before the hand reaches it.
- Failed a Spot Check: Fry and Bender gaze through what they think is some tall grass... only it turns out to be an Amazonian's grass skirt.
- Flat "What": Bender, after Femputer explains her backstory.Femputer: Have you any idea what it's like, being a fembot on a man-bot's manputer's world?Bender: What?
- A Good Way to Die: Fry, Zapp and Kif are facing Death by Snu Snu.I never thought I'd die like this... But I've always really hoped!Fry: I never thought I'd die this way, but I always really hoped.
- We also see the skeletons of the men who died by snu-snu, and they all have deliriously happy expressions on their faces, one of them even having a cigarette in their hands.
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: Femputer is guarded by two Amazonians, who first start talking about their appearance, before just walking away, allowing Bender to walk inside on his own.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: Zapp's bad singing of "Lola" by The Kinks empties the restaurant. In keeping with Zapp being a Captain Ersatz of Captain Kirk, the scene is a parody of William Shatner's "spoken word" singing.
- Hulk Speak: The Amazonians talk this way.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: All the Amazonians have this.
- Informed Attribute: The "petite", "large" and "most beautiful" Amazonians all basically look the same.
- Lady Land: Planet Amazonia. All the men mysteriously died out years ago, about the same time Femputer appeared. Leela and Amy seem to like it, with Leela looking through a "Westside Cave Rentals" brochure for apartments.
- Loophole Abuse: Bender claims his absence of a groin, and the fact that he's a man-bot, exempts him from the Amazonian's hatred. It works.
- Mood Whiplash: Happens In-Universe when the Amazons sentence Fry, Zapp and Kif to death by snu-snu. On the one hand, they're horrified at the expectation of death. On the other hand, Fry and Zapp are hornified at the thought of banging lots of scantily-clad Amazons. Their mood switches about every second or so.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Zapp, courtesy of the Amazonians.
- No-Sell: Leela tries to beat her way through the Amazonians. One of them just calmly picks her up and sits on her.
- Oh, Crap!: Kif's reaction to "death by Snu-Snu". Zapp and Fry, however, shift between this and eager joy.
- Oh My Gods!: Or, as Bender puts it, "Oh, your God!"
- Out with a Bang: Fry, Kif, and Zapp Brannigan are actually sentenced to "Death by Snu-snu" (sex, naturally) from eight-foot-tall Amazons. Fry and Zapp's expressions upon hearing of their fate shift rapidly (and repeatedly) between horror and shit-eating grins while Kif sticks with horror. As shown by the image above, three skeletons of previous victims are seen nearby with crushed pelvises and very satisfied expressions. This might be based on the Unga-Bunga joke mentioned above.[Kif sobs]
Zapp: What are you, gay?!
- Overly Long Gag: The list of Amazonians who shall snu-snu Kif.Femputer: The one known as Zapp shall be snu-snu'd by the largest women of Amazonia. He that is designated "Fry" shall be snu-snu'd by the petite women. And Kiff, as the most attractive male, shall be snu-snu'd by the most beautiful women of Amazonia. Then the large women! Then the petite women! Then the large women again!
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Amy comes in walking on stilts, a bad skirt, and a You No Take Candle patois to rescue Kif.
- Pop-Culture Pun Episode Title: To Amazon Women on the Moon.
- Shout Out:
- Le Palm D'Orbit is likely a reference to The Palm Restaurant, a New York City-based chain of fine dining steakhouses known for high prices. It is also a reference to the Palme d'Or, the highest prize awarded at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Fembot's story is an obvious take-off on The Wizard of Oz.
- The concept of the Femputer is an allusion to the Star Trek: The Original Series episode "The Return of the Archons".
- Smoking Hot Sex: One of the skeletons of a victim of Snu-Snu is shown with a cigarette in his hand.
- Special Guest: Bea Arthur as the Femputer (That's actually a Fembot).
- Squick: In-universe, everyone's reaction to a naked Zoidberg.
- Statuesque Stunner: Amazonians are 10 or more feet tall and quite attractive.
- Woman Behind The Curtain: It turns out that the Femputer who rules the Amazons is actually a female robot (Fembot). She came from a planet run by a computer, which was actually a male robot.