Gobo tries his hand at solving the Riddle of Rhyming Rock. After failing twice. He seeks out the Story Teller for advise, who speaks of a magic spell that can solve any riddle. Gobo finds it, goes back to solve the riddle, and causes a cave-in, trapping Wembley. After hearing more of the Story Teller's tale, Gobo deduces the riddle isn't actually one. He rescues Wembley and this time, manages to solve the riddle.
This episode contains examples of:
- Flashback: The Story Teller's story about Matt, Uncle Gobo, and herself.
- Oblivious to Love: Matt not even getting the hint when the Story Teller asks him if he likes to go to the Kissing Cavern with her.
- Riddle Me This: The titular riddle.
- Rule of Three: A Fraggle can only try to solve the riddle three times.
- Title Drop: The Keeper of the Bell does this when discussing on a solution to the caved-in bell.
- Title Theme Drop: How Gobo answers the riddle. He's right.
- The X of Y: The title.