After a visit to the Trash Heap, Boober declares he's a new fraggle because he's wearing his hat. When Boober loses it, he despairs and his friends do what they can to cheer him up, even if it means going to the Gorg's Garden.
This episode contains examples of:
- Can't See a Damn Thing: A Doozer has this problem after Boober's hat landed on top of him and stays this way until reaching the Gorg's Garden.
- Delicious Distraction: Everyone forgot about looking for Boober's hat when they got hungry.
- Fearless Fool: Boober antagonizing a random but hostile creature, to everyone's horror.
- Mellow Fellow: Discussed. Gobo advises Boober to be more like this.
- Missed Him by That Much:
- Seconds after the Fraggles went off to find Boober's hat, the Doozer wearing it walks by.
- The other Doozers, looking for their missing friend, all just so happen to be looking the other way when said missing friend passes by. In fairness, a fraggle-sized hat was covering him and was muffling his speech.
- Mundane Made Awesome: The Trash Heap telling Boober so long as he wears his hat, he won't be afraid of anything ever again.