Meeting Lou convinces Wembley and Company that the little green Fraggle is in love. Wanting to make sure she returns the feeling, Mokey and Wembley visit the Trash Heap who gives them a love potion. On their journey home, the two Fraggles get stopped by Junior, Wembley uses the potion on him and get thrown down the well, dropping the potion and infecting everyone. The effects are luckily temporary, and after Lou show up, Wembley tells his friends he's going to spend time with her.
This episode contains examples of:
- Because You Were Nice to Me: How Wembley becomes attracted to Lou. She's the only one who considers what he wants.
- Extreme Doormat: Wembley is strung along throughtout the episode, being used in place of a laundry line, and had a boulder sat on top of him. He even lampshades why he's letting this happen to him.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Has anyone noticed that the episode contains homoeroticism? Both male and female Fraggles are affected by Wembley's Love Potion Number 9.
- Innocently Insensitive: The others didn't realize they were taking Wembley for granted.
- Love Is in the Air: "Wembley, Wembley, Number Nine.."
- Love Potion: The Trash Heap gives Wembley one.
- Remembered Too Late: The Trash Heap forgot to tell the Fraggles the effects of the potion only lasts for 20 minutes just after they left.