Gary and Avocato rescue Quinn, and in an attempt to impress her, wants to harvest the power of a dying star to power up the Galaxy One, which the Infinity Guard remotely disabled.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: The Infinity Guard hacks HUE and takes over the Galaxy One, using the SAMES as soldiers.
- Apocalyptic Log: Mooncake investigates one of the wrecked space ships orbiting the dying star, and finds the captains log on one of them. It details how the captain and his crew found him (Mooncake), and were subsequently attacked and killed by the Lord Commanders fleet.
- Big "SHUT UP!": The Lord Commander to Little Cato when the latter points out how bad he looks.
- Cassandra Truth: As Avocato already predicted, Gary doesnt believe that KNV actually rebooted HUE and thus saved the Galaxy One.
- Chekhov's Gun: KVN uses the flashdrive that Nightfall gave him in episode 2 to restore HUE to normal.
- Derelict Graveyard: The dying star is surrounded by wrecks and debris from destroyed space ships.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: When Gary tries to praise Quinn for her actions, he keeps using names she finds insulting, and receives a punch in the face every time.
- Distinction Without a Difference: When Avocato reminds him that Quinn hasnt responded to any of his messages in five years, Gary counters that it was only four years .11 months and 30 days. Avocato points out that adds up to five years.
- Distress Call: Using the electronic device he received in the previous episode, and a chip he finds attached to the tray on which Bhero brought him his food, Little Cato is able to send Avocato his location.
- Forgotten First Meeting: While Gary has been dreaming about her and sending her video messages (none of which she ever received) for the past five years, Quinn has completely forgotten about Gary and thus doesnt recognize him after he rescued her. Gary takes this as a sign that she has amnesia. Worse; she does know Avocato, KVN, and the various SAMES Gary named. Averted at the end of the episode, when Gary mentioning that he is John Goodspeeds son finally triggers Quinns memories of their first meeting five years ago.
- HA HA HA No: Quinns response when Gary volunteers to go out and harvest the power of a nearby dying star to powerup the Galaxy One.
- Pensieve Flashback: While at the dying star, Gary suddenly gets one about his childhood. He relives the day he and his dad watched the launch of the new Imperium T3 cruiser together, the day his dad was about to leave on his last mission, making young Gary promise him that he would have many adventures of his own, and the day his dad died during that mission.
- Previously On: The episode begins with a recap of the previous episode.
- Not Now, Kiddo: KVN is completely ignored by Avocato and Quinn when they try to determine who is the best person to disable HUE, even though for once he could be helpful. He grows tired of it quickly and decides to go without their approval.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The SAMES eyes start glowing red once the Infinity Guard remotely orders them to seize the ship.
- Right Behind Me: After finding out Quinn doesnt recognize him, Gary gets depressed and begins to record another one of his video messages to express his sorrow. Unaware that Quinn has followed him and is standing right behind him while he is about to pour his hearth out.
- Shoot Out the Lock: Avocato shoots the lock of the Galaxy Ones bridge door to trap the SAMES on the bridge.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: KVN is actually helpful this episode, disabling the now hostile HUE. And Quinn cheers him on, and congratulates him afterwards.