The final battle is nigh as Mash and the protagonist confront "Solomon" in the heart of his lair: the Grand Time Temple, with this being the last battle before Mash's projected lifespan ends. Visions and dreams sent by him and his flunkies taunt them as they prepare for this bout. Professor Lev is there to greet them upon entry, noting that they've made it this far, but they are trivial before the full might of all seventy-two Demon Pillars with infinite regeneration and high magic capacity.
Then they hear the cry of a saint. It's Jeanne d'Arc with her flag hoisted high, rallying Servants. Every single Servant met by Chaldea has heard their call and come to their aid, to open a path for Mash and the protagonist. As they make their way to "Solomon"'s throne, they meet old friends and enemies, all allied together now to push for this one moment.
Sector of Beasts
I / Naberius, the Melting Furnace
II / Flauros, the Information Center
III / Forneus, the Observatory
IV / Barbatos, the Control Tower
V / Halphas, the Armory
VI / Amon, the Gazing Star
VII / Sabnock, the Chamber of Life
X / Andromalius, the Trash Heap
At the Throne
Throne of The Light Band
- Antagonist Title: This is when players see why Chapter was called "Observer on Timeless Temple," as you fight "Solomon" in his dimension.
- An Ass-Kicking Christmas: This was released in the last week of December 2016 (2018 for the Global version) and players actually ended up defeating Goetia by the time Christmas rolled around.
- Back for the Finale: Every single Servant seen thus far in the game in the main story make their return to fend off the Demon Pillars. And just when a new Demon Pillar suddenly appeared when every other Singularity Servant had their hands tied in another places, Event Servants that have appeared so far, led by Edmond Dantes, appear too.
- Back from the Dead: Ushiwakamaru, Benkei, Leonidas and Ereshkigal. Since, being killed in Babylonia, they do not return to the Throne of Heroes after death unlike all the other heroic spirit who got killed in the previous singularities.
- Also, Mash after you defeated King of Men Goetia.
- Boss Rush: All the Demon Pillars from the previous Singularities return and must be defeated before Solomon can be tackled.
- The Cavalry: Just like how the Heroic Spirits are often described as stars, the titular "Divine Zenith Meteor Shower" is every single Servant encountered in previous Singularities coming to give their hand when Chaldea suddenly gets surrounded by the full might of the constantly regenerating 72 Demon Pillars.
- Heroic Sacrifice:
- Mash who holds back Goetia's Noble Phantasm at the cost of her life. Luckily she gets better due to Fou.
- Roman reveals himself to be the true Solomon and uses his noble phantasm to erase himself from existence which weakens Goetia enough that he can be killed.
- Marathon Boss: During the first few days after the chapter was released the Demon Pillars were made into raid events similar to Ibaraki where players must work together to whittle them down before killing them for good.
- Opening Monologue: During the final battle in the Final Singularity, each pillar that represents their Throne will announce their name and purpose.