A short summary of the things each episode of Famicom Dojo will teach you along with the plot of the episode.
Note: All spoilers will be unmarked.
- Episode 1: Sean Orange introduces us to the Famicom, the Famicom Disk System, and the NES with some clips of Vinnk playing the Famicom thrown in.
- Episode 2: Before we had memory cards and hard drives, we had Battery Backup and tape recorders.
- Episode 3: The Dojo Mailbag is introduced, where viewers email questions about the show and Sean will answer them... then Grandpappy talks about a falsified history of the NES. There is some truth to it, however.
- Episode 4: We are shown the pins on an NES and Famicom cartridge and told what's the difference. Also, The Dojo Mailbag is given the axe for the time being because someone's already using the name.
- Episode 5: Vinnk finally joins the main cast; In this episode, Sean and Vinnk reveal that the Famicom has a built-in microphone in the second controller and we are shown some games that use it.
- Episode 6 (Season Finale): Sean and Vinnk talk about The Twin Famicom, a licensed clone of The Famicom. It's also revealed that NESter is adopted and he has a son. The Dojo Mailbag is reintroduced as Famicom Denshimail.
- Episode 0: All that happens is Sean fighting ninjas, that's pretty much it.
- Episode 1: After Sean fought some ninjas, he realizes he's late for the show. So Sean sends in self-proclaimed Sega expert Brenna "Sindra" Wilkes to teach us about the rivalry between Nintendo and Sega.
- Episode 2: The Angry PC Engine Nerd is upset that SE 2 EP 1 didn't talk about The PC Engine, so he butts in to educate us about it. When Sean and Vinnk get rid of him, they then talk about The TurboGrafx-16. Oh, and JewWario guest stars.
- Episode 3: We are educated about the Neo-Geo while Vinnk tells the personal tale about his affair with Nintendo.
- Episode 4: A tape recorder called the Famicom Data Recorder which was previously shown in SE 1 EP 2 is given a more in depth look.
- Sega Family Tree: NESter tells Jr. the story of how he and his mother met, while pointing out the similarities of the NES and the Sega Master System. We are also taught the history of the Master System and the hidden games built into the system.
- Retro 3D Special: Sean and Vinnk talk about the Famicom 3D system and the SegaScope 3-D in honor of the 3DS being released. Caleb "Phil Bond" Goessling from Powet.TV appears hoping that they would cover the Virtual Boy at some point.