The Eds find out that Jimmy and Sarah are hosting a rich club, but the Eds aren't invited. The Eds (mainly Eddy) make several attempts to join.
- An Aesop: Don't try to fit in with people who don't enjoy your company. You'll only be miserable.
- Bittersweet Ending: The Eds are able to join the rich club, but they end up as servants.
- Jerkass Ball: Rolf acts far more like a Spoiled Brat who constantly harasses Edd into serving him his preferred food in this episode, whereas in the past episodes, he would only get angry when anyone would do anything that was an insult to his culture. Here, he's just a jerk for no apparent rationale.
- Moving the Goalposts: After failing many times to join Sarah & Jimmy's rich club the Eds make one last attempt, only for Jimmy to ask for their invitations. To add further insult, Kevin is allowed in the club despite him not being dressed rich. In fact, Sarah makes no attempt to hide the fact she thinks the trio are freeloaders and should get lost.
- Never My Fault: Ed tries to pin the blame of all the bubble wrap getting popped on Edd, when clearly it's Ed's fault because Ed's the one who made Edd bounce onto the bubble wraps. And then when Ed breaks their cardboard boat "S.S. Too Rich", Ed claims "It wasn't me, Eddy!"