Airdate: November 15th of 2002
In this episode, Jimmy wishes that he was a superstar and Eddy tries to make Jimmy's wish come true by turning him into a sumo wrestler. Once he successfully does so, Eddy must now find a way to get Jimmy to Japan since (as noted by Double D) sumo-wrestling is really only revered within Japanese culture.
This episode contains examples of:
- Balloon Belly: Jimmy swells to absolutely gargantuan proportions after Eddy makes him overeat on peaches and cream. He's such an immobile blob of fat that he can't even walk.
- "Could Have Avoided This!" Plot: The entire plot would have been drastically altered had Double D simply explained to Eddy that anything to do with sumo-wrestling is really only big in Japan—instead, Double D keeps silent, as he wants Eddy to figure it out on his own and learn something. He doesn't, opting instead to berate Double D for thinking he would ever care about something like that.
- Does Not Like Spam: A drink variation—while in traction in Double D's room (which the sockhead has turned into a makeshift hospital suite), Eddy's revealed to hate tea, which Double D is forcing him to drink.
- Epic Fail: In an attempt to get to Japan much quicker, Jimmy and the Eds (minus Double D) decide to slingshot themselves all the way there using a lamppost. It ends up backfiring HORRIBLY on all three of them when Jimmy ends up stopping mid-air and crashes toward the ground, crushing Ed and Eddy in the process.
- Hypocrite: In the end, Eddy after fattening up Jimmy tries to proceed with charging Jimmy money for a weight loss clinic.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The slingshot faliure is this for for all three parties involved.
- Eddy for trying to trying to exploit Jimmy's weight in order to make money—and even if the plan had actually ended up working, Jimmy's parents would probably be wondering what happened to their son.
- Jimmy for letting Eddy exploit him just so he can become a famous superstar.
- And Ed for being the one who came up with the idea for Jimmy to be a sumo wrestler in the first place.
- Only Sane Man: Double D's in this position, once again.
- Reality Ensues: Several examples —
- As noted by Double D (as well as mentioned above in the episode-description), anything to do with sumo-wrestling is really only revered in Japanese culture—plus, the only way that Jimmy would be able to actually become a professional sumo-wrestler would be to go to Japan, which is the only country in the world where sumo-wrestling can be pursued on a professional level.
- When the Eds try simply mailing Jimmy to Japan, his now-immense proportions bust the mailbox (which Double D says was bound to happen) and Double D adds that postage to Japan alone could easily cost up to $200.
- When Jimmy, Ed and Eddy try to slingshot themselves to Japan, Jimmy falls off halfway through and crushes Ed and Eddy under his immense weight (but thankfully they're okay).
- Due to their failure to send Jimmy to Japan for the latter to be famous, Sarah (acting as Jimmy's personal trainer) puts her best friend through an intense weight-loss regime to help him lose all the weight he gained through Eddy's scheme.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Jimmy had a giant fridge full of peaches and cream even before he was informed Eddy wanted to size him up.
- Rolf's is meat, and knowing that he keeps a whole shed full of it, Eddy sends Ed to steal it and use that to feed Jimmy so that the latter can achieve becoming sumo-size.