Airdate: November 15th, 2002
In this episode, Jimmy wishes that he was a superstar and Eddy tries to make Jimmy's wish come true by turning him into a sumo wrestler. Once he successfully does so, Eddy must now find a way to get Jimmy to Japan since, as noted by Double-D, that's the only country where sumo wrestling can be pursued on a professional level.
This episode contains examples of:
- Balloon Belly: Jimmy swells to absolutely gargantuan proportions after Eddy makes him overeat on peaches and cream. He's such an immobile blob of fat that he can't even walk.
- Does Not Like Spam: A drink variation—while in traction in Double-D's room (which the sockhead has turned into a makeshift hospital suite), Eddy's revealed to hate tea, which Double-D is forcing him to drink.
- Epic Fail: In an attempt to get to Japan much quicker, Jimmy and the Eds (minus Double-D) decide to slingshot themselves all the way there using a lamppost. It ends up backfiring HORRIBLY on all three of them when Jimmy ends up stopping mid-air and crashes toward the ground, crushing Ed and Eddy in the process.
- Hypocrite: In the end, Eddy (after fattening up Jimmy) tries to proceed with charging Jimmy money for a weight loss clinic.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The slingshot faliure is this for Ed and Eddy.
- Eddy for trying to trying to exploit Jimmy's weight in order to make money—and even if the plan had actually ended up working, Jimmy's parents would probably be wondering what happened to their son.
- And Ed for being the one who came up with the idea for Jimmy to be a sumo wrestler in the first place.
- Only Sane Man: Double-D's in this position, once again.
- Reality Ensues: Several examples —
- Pretty much anything to do with sumo-wrestling is really only a thing in Japanese culture—and while there actually plenty of sumo-wrestlers from outside, which includes those who aren't fully Japanese or have no Japanese ancestry at all, the only way that someone like Jimmy (who's an American) would be able to become a sumo-wrestler would be to go to Japan, especially since it's the only country in the world where sumo-wrestling can be pursued at a professional level.
- When the Eds try simply mailing Jimmy to Japan, his now-immense proportions bust the mailbox (which Double-D says was bound to happen)—Double-D also notes that that postage to Japan alone could easily cost up to $200.
- When Jimmy, Ed and Eddy try to slingshot themselves to Japan, Jimmy falls off halfway through and crushes Ed and Eddy under his immense weight (but thankfully they're okay).
- Due to their failure to send Jimmy to Japan for the latter to be famous, Sarah (acting as Jimmy's personal trainer) puts her best friend through an intense weight-loss regime to help him lose all the weight he gained through Eddy's scheme.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Jimmy had a giant fridge full of peaches and cream even before he was informed Eddy wanted to size him up.
- Rolf's is meat, and knowing that he keeps a whole shed full of it, Eddy sends Ed to steal it and use that to feed Jimmy so that the latter can achieve becoming sumo-size.