The nephews make business decisions in Scrooge's name while Scrooge is in the hospital.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Fiction Business Savvy: Huey, Dewey and Louie try to run Scrooge McDuck's business while he's under medical quarantine. While their first ideas succeed and earn the support of the board of directors, it isn't long before their off-the-wall decisions nearly run the company into the ground, and only a Reset Button provided by a dubious interpretation of child labor laws is able to set things straight.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: In the clinic, an eye chart reads "Ask about illuminati" (it reads slightly differently in different shots).
- Helping Granny Cross the Street: Spoofed when Huey tries walking an old lady across the street to raise back Scrooge's lost money. She pays him for his services, then tells him to take her back across; she didn't want to cross the street.
- Idiot Ball: All the adults hold one once Scrooge is quarantained, just so the nephews can be allowed to run his business.
- Mythology Gag: Huey mentions a baseball team called the Calisota Stealers. Calisota is a fictional state created by Carl Barks that is said to be where Duckburg is located in the Disney Ducks Comic Universe.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: You'd think you could ask a lot more than 25 cents for being able to ride a real living dinosaur.