In the first of two five-part specials opening the second season, Scrooge
This episode contains examples of the following tropes.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: The Beagle Boys take over the Money Bin after Bubba lets them in by accident.
- Been There, Shaped History: The real reason the Sphinx doesn't have a nose? A time-traveling Bubba accidentally rammed into it with Gyro's time machine.
- Didn't Think This Through: The Beagle Boys attempt to quit working for Glomgold after they take over the money bin. However, Glomgold reminds them that even though they have
- Horrible Judge of Character: When Bubba is "attacked" by an out-of-control fire hose and believes it to be a monster, he asks the Beagle Boys to help him out and lets them inside the Money Bin.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After Glomgold manages to keep Scrooge from paying off his debt before the deadline is up, he tosses away a diamond which results in the impact from it causing a cave-in. Rubble from the cave-in falls into a geyser causing it to explode, which causes all the diamonds in the mine to get blown from Glomgold's island to Scrooge's, leaving him with nothing.
- The Load: Bubba is personally viewed in-universe as this by Scrooge, due the incidents he causes from being unfamiliar with the present day. However, a lot of the incidents result from Scrooge directly trying to brush Bubba away onto anyone or anything.
- Mistaken for an Imposter: In order to keep Scrooge from getting any money from one of his banks in order to pay off his dept to Glomgold, the Beagle Boys impersonate him via telephone and tell all of the bank managers that there is a phony running around, giving them instructions to use to prove if he's the real deal. Since the actual Scrooge is unaware of this, everyone at each bank thinks he's an imposter, with one man eventually calling the police and getting him arrested.