Ghost Nappa: You were saying?
Vegeta: (starts screaming in the healing pod)
Original Airdate: March 1, 2010
The Earth trio's voyage to Namek gets a few unintended detours, like a space colony of orphans, and then a planet of Namekian wannabes. Meanwhile, Vegeta recovers from his defeat on Earth to learn that his boss, Freeza, is already at Namek, planning to steal the Dragon Balls!
- All Just a Dream: The Fake Namek scenes are turned into a nightmare of Krillin's, which is in turn revealed to be a nightmare of editor Kaiser Neko. Both are interrupted by Mr. Popo.
- Better to Die than Be Killed: The kids from the filler episode that thought Gohan and Krillin were some of Freeza's men take cyanide when their blasters don't affect the travelling Z-warriors.
- Captain's Log: Krillin makes a log after the episode titles.Krillin: Krillin's log, Stardate... uhh, November 28th. We've been flying for two weeks now. Starting to feel very pent up. Not just from being trapped on the ship of course, but from Bulma walking around in nothing but her underwear! I would relieve this tension, but I have had no alone time because THE TOILET KEEPS SCREAMING AT ME!!
Toilet: Scheißen sie auf meinem gesicht!translation
Krillin: I'm not sure how much longer I can last.
Bulma: Krillin, are you saying something?
Krillin: Nothing! (sotto voce) Goddamn cocktease...
- Clarke's Third Law: Dr. Birdenheim alludes to this while treating Vegeta on Freeza Planet 218Dr. Birdenheim: They say he killed his partner, and that his ghost haunts him to this very day.
Dr. Birdenheim: NO! What are you, stupid?! We're doctors! Scientists! Now inject this man with some science! Delicious, magical science!
- Death by Adaptation: See Better to Die than Be Killed.
- Say My Name: Even discounting his ghost, Nappa finds a way to continue to really piss Vegeta off, when it's revealed Nappa left his scouter on during their time on Earth, resulting in Freeza finding out about Namek's Dragon Balls.Cui: The scouter was on the entire time.
Vegeta: That's impossible! My transmitter was off the entire time! Whose scouter was—
(cut to Vegeta hopping in a transport pod)
Vegeta: GOD DAMNIT, NAPPA!!!!!!!
- Shout-Out: The fake Namekians are expies of the aliens from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Your Mom: Vegeta disregards Cui by claiming he's "Off to plow your mother." Cui is not offended, as his species reproduces asexually.