Goku: Well, the doctors say I should be in here for a couple months, what with the crushed legs, shattered ribs, and the brain damage... and the brain damage... and the brain damage... Oh hey, Master Roshi, when did you get here?
Original Airdate: January 26, 2010
With most of the Z-fighters dead, the remaining heroes recover at the hospital. Until Mr. Popo shows up and provides them with the means of going to Namek and using their Dragon Balls.
- Foreshadowing: Before he takes his leave, Mr. Popo suggests Krillin will not survive the season.Mr. Popo: See you when you get back! Except... this season... you.
(camera cuts to Krillin)
Krillin: Huh... What do you think he means by that?
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: The Namek ship toilet, after being modified, first speaks Japanese and then German.Toilet: といれで あります。translation
Toilet: Ich bin gefüllt mit pisswasser! translation
- Holding Back the Phlebotinum: Mr. Popo has a magic carpet that can go to the other side of the planet in the blink of an eye. So why couldn't Goku use it to get to the Saiyan battle faster? Because Mr. Popo was "MAKIN' TOAST!"
- The Password Is Always "Swordfish": "Popo" does all the commands for the ship. Why?Mr. Popo: It just knows better.
- Three Stooges Shout-Out: When Gohan arrives with a rather unflattering haircut:Krillin: What happened to your hair? You look like a young Moe Howard!
Gohan: Well, look who's talking, Curly!
Krillin: Why, I oughta...!
Bulma: Clam it, chowderheads!
- Trigger: When Mr. Popo shows up, Goku remembers when he first reached the Lookout, and starts screaming hysterically.
- Worst Aid: The doctor sedates Goku with Clorox. He spends the rest of the episode foaming at the mouth.