Dr. STONE reboot: Byakuya
- Byakuya Arc:
- Rei Arc:
Prologue SagaThe prologue consists of the first 12 chapters of Dr. Stone and documents the events after Taijus awakening, until the conclusion of Senku's confrontation with Tsukasa.
- Stone Formula Arc: Unknown forces have caused the entirety of humanity to become encased in stone, ending civilization as we know it. After 3700 years spent trapped in stone, two people, Senku Ishigami and Taiju Oki are somehow revived from their petrified state. What freed them is the question Senku seeks to answer and may hold the key to reviving humanity.
- Vs. Tsukasa Arc: After Tsukasa reveals his plan to purify Earth by only reviving pure-hearted youth, Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha embark on a mission with the goal of stopping Tsukasa and preventing him from obtaining the miracle fluid.
Ishigami Village SagaContaining chapters 13 through 45, this saga revolves around Senku's interactions with Ishigami Village, particularly in the creation of a cure-all drug, and establishment of the Kingdom of Science.
- Kingdom of Science Arc: After sending Taiju and Yuzuriha back to Tsuaksa as spies, Senku meets Kohaku and her primitive village. With the help of the local sorcerer and other allies, Senku begins building his Kingdom of Science and slowly gains the trust of the village.
- Village Games Arc: The Kingdom of Science competes in the village games to obtain the last ingredient needed for the sulfa drug and ultimately save Ruri.
- Village Origins Arc: Ruri is saved by the sulfa drug, and she tells Senku the 100th story of the One Hundred Tales, revealing the truth behind the village's origins.
Stone Wars SagaContaining chapters 46 through 82, this saga details the conflict between Senku's Kingdom of Science and Tsukasa's Empire of Might.
- Vs. Hyoga Arc: Ishigami Village is now under the leadership of Senku, but they must now defend against an attack led by the Empire of Might's Hyoga.
- Communications Arc: Battle ensues between the kingdom of Science and the Empire of Might.
Source of the Petrification SagaContaining chapters 83 through 138, this saga revolves around the Kingdom of Science after its victory against the Empire of Might, as well as its search for the source of the petrification in order to heal a fatally injured Tsukasa.
- Age of Exploration Arc: Once it is determined that the origin of the petrification is on the opposite side of the Earth, the Kingdom of Science must construct a boat to cross the ocean. With the help of the newly unpetrified Ryusui Nanami, they will navigate land and sea to discover where the mysterious Petrification originated.
- Treasure Island Arc: In order to obtain platinum, a mineral that would make mass production of miracle fluid possible, the Kingdom of Science arrives at Treasure Island. However, tragedy strikes when they encounter a new enemy, another village that wields a petrification device.
The Truth Of The Petrification SagaStarting with chapter 139, this saga revolves around the crew of the Perseus traveling around the world in order to find various items needed to create a vessel capable of space travel.
- New America City Arc: In this arc, the Kingdom of Science travel to North America, in order to establish the first city in the rebuilding of the world, Corn City.
- South America Arc: In this arc, the Kingdom of Science travel to South America, to find the truth behind the original petrification mystery.
- New Stone World Arc: The world's been hit by another global petrification wave. Suika awakens first, alone. Will she be able to bring all her friends back?
- Globetrotting Arc: The kingdom of science recieves a warning from Why-man. Senku and his team head towards Europe as well as other locations to collect the materials necessary to craft three important items for space travel.
Stone to Space SagaStarting with chapter 213 we begin with the crew as they begin to built a rocket to space to find the source of the Why-man and the reason behind the petrification.
- Terraforming: Numbered 232.1. Shortly after the finale, an amnesiac Senku finds floating himself stranded in the middle of the ocean, and has to figure out how he got here, where everyone else is, and how to return to land.
Last Cloudia Crossover Campaigns
- The Science-user from Another World
- Tsukasa Shishio's Challenge