The episode begins when Doc and the toys spot Winnie the Pooh floating through the air, unable to get down. As she and the toys set out to rescue him, the wind magically transports them to The Hundred Acre Wood where they meet the rest of Pooh's friends. Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore join Doc and the toys in the search for Pooh, in hopes of finding him in time for his favorite event of the year, The Honey Festival. When they finally spot Pooh and try to bring him down, a tree branch rips his tummy and Doc must transport him to McStuffins Toy Hospital for emergency surgery. A worried Christopher Robin arrives and bonds with Doc over their shared ability to talk to toys, and is soon reunited with a healthy Pooh. Meanwhile, Piglet and Lambie enlist the help of McStuffinsville to throw Pooh his very own Honey Festival to make up for the one he missed.
Doc's Diagnosis: Snuggle-bear Bellyitis
- Follow That Bear!
- Think Heavy Thoughts
- Time for Your Checkup
- I Feel Better
This episode provides examples of:
- Art Shift: When Pooh explains why he's using balloons to float, he's shown with a thought bubble depicting him using the balloon to get honey from the bees in the traditional 2D animation style of the older Pooh animation.
- Balloonacy: The reason why Pooh is floating in the air, per usual.
- Crossover: This was a special episode that aired on January 18, 2017 (National Winnie the Pooh Day) and it featured characters from Winnie-the-Pooh.
- Famed in Story: Doc thinks Pooh looks familiar upon seeing him floating in the air on balloons and recognizes him immediately when he says that he's Pooh.
- Fangirl: This is Doc's reaction every time she meets one of the Pooh characters, with a dose of Cuteness Proximity as well when she meets Piglet, squeezing his face and calling him a cutie-patootie. Hallie also has a fangirl reaction to Pooh.
- Got Volunteered: Stuffy is "volunteered" to check things out when the group briefly catches a glimpse of Tigger after first arriving in the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Mythology Gag: The scene where Tigger bounces Stuffy and asks "What's a Stuffy?" is similar to the scene in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day where Tigger made his debut appearance.
- Shared Universe: Doc McStuffins is now officially in the same universe with the Disney Winnie-the-Pooh franchise and Christopher Robin. See Crossover above.
- Shout-Out: When the group arrives in the Hundred Acre Wood and are worried about possible dangers, Chilly suggests "lions, tigers and bears," to which Hallie replies "Oh my!" One of them then points out the fact that they're actually looking for a bear, then a bit later, Stuffy gets pounced by Tigger.