Bean sneaks a guy into her room, feigning being a normal girl that likes to break in the castle. He quickly figures it out and leaves, saying that he heard how her suitors tend to die.
Sorcerio and Odval talk about plans to reunite a secret order when the King leaves. Sorcerio reveals to Zog that there still no advances on the elf's blood research. During dinner, Zog drinks water from the local fountain, which is polluted and dirty to the point of making him incredibly sick as soon as it was drank. Oona and Derek take him to a spa where he can be healed. Zog tells everyone to not make anything while he is away, leaving Odval in charge. As soon as the King leaves the castle, the court rejoices that he left.
Bean decides to throw a party, and Elfo is convinced to join when Luci implies he may be able to get with Bean during the party.
Meanwhile, on the spa, Zog is chained to a table and is interviewed by a strange and possibly lunatic man called Chazz.
Bean wants to find someone to hook up in the party she'll throw, which fills Elfo with hope to get with her. Bean lets the word out about a wild party on the castle at night and the word spreads like wild fire to the whole kingdom. After preparations are done, Bean finds out a lot of people came to the party. Sorcerio and Odval start their secret meeting, which turns out to be some kind of sex party. As the party goes on, Bean still finds it hard to find someone to date, and tries time after time again, with different approaches, to get together with a guy, but all of them turn her down. Elfo eats a lot of cheese in the party alone, but is pushed by Luci to get going and talk to Bean.
A group of Land Vikings get to Dreamland. Elfo finally comes close to Bean and starts talking to her about how he's been since he left Elfwood, things start going smoothly up until the Vikings get to the party and attract Bean. Meanwhile, Chazz continues to infuriate Zog. Bean meets the Viking leader, who interests her greatly due to his looks and his disdain for a king's authority. Elfo is instantaneously jealous and tries to get Odval to end the party, but he refuses because he is having an orgy with Sorcerio.
Bean and the Viking Leader, Sven, get to her room, which she pretends to be Bunty's. Elfo is alone among the couples formed in the party, but gets fed up and goes to Bean's room to stop her fooling around from Sven, letting it slip that Bean is the princess and that the court is working on the Elixir of Life. Sven changes his priorities and leaves Bean behind. Elfo realizes he has been a party pooper and hasn't done Bean any favors, and Bean decides to end the party. The two go downstairs to see that the party goers have all been murdered and Sven occupies the throne, who has taken the throne. After being outnumbered greatly, Bean, Elfo and Luci are thrown in front of Sven.
In the spa, Zog breaks free and runs away, and it's revealed that it's all part of a crazy treatment.
Hearing that Zog is coming back, Bean needs to crack up a plan to get rid of the vikings. She seduces Sven into accepting her as his queen and saying that she has the Elixir of Life. Elfo and her lead the vikings to the castle's polluted fountain and, after Elfo drinks a bit to prove that it's real, convince all the vikings to taste from the fountain. All of them get severe stomachache instantaneously and run into a trap on the middle of the castle, hanging in the trap door on the throne room, which Bean pushes them from.
Sorcerio and Odval come back and agree to help her clean up if no one talks about this night ever again. They quickly clean up the castle from corpses and from the party sufficiently for Zog that just came back to not suspect anything. Bean, Elfo and Luci watch the sun rise together afterwards.
In the following morning however, Zog pokes the fireplace finding out all the bodies the group hid.
- Accidental Murder: Bean tricks the Vikings into falling through the castle's trapdoor leading to the ocean, assuming that they'll be fine once they hit the water. But because of the low tide, they die anyways.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: The Vikings attempt to seize the castle, planning to soon take all of Dreamland.
- Ambiguously Brown: One of the Land Vikings appears to be a literal Black Viking.
- Anachronism Stew: A man scolds the Vikings for parking their land-ship on his lawn.
- An Arm and a Leg: Elfo's opposed to the party on the grounds that Zog threatened to cut off both his arms if Bean gets up to anything. He was originally going to just cut off one arm, but it was Elfo's "lucky" arm, so he upped the ante. Oops.
- When Bean orders the drawbridge lowered for the party, it first looks like no-one's showed up. Then she orders the painting of the countryside (which hasn't been hinted at before, and won't be seen again) lowered as well, at which point it turns out the whole kingdom's shown up.
- After getting rid of the Land Vikings, the Scribe starts narrating, asking Will They or Won't They?... notice Zog's just pulled into the courtyard.
- Berserk Button:
- Chazz insists Zog not rattle the clamps holding him to the table. It enrages him.
- When Sven is holding onto the edge of the trapdoor for his life, he demands that Bean should save him because he's "your future husband". Bean takes a hammer from Luci to smash his hand and send him falling.
- Brick Joke: Elfo suggests stuffing a bunch of dismembered body parts in the chimney. King Zog finds them at the end of the episode.
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin': Just when it seems like Zog is none the wiser about Bean's party and she got away with it, he discovers the dismembered body parts in the chimney. This leads to the events of the next episode, where she is banished from the castle.
- Disney Villain Death: Bean causes all of the Vikings to fall down into the ocean to their demises. She admits that she wasn't even trying to kill them (she assumed they would survive somehow), but given that they were a bunch of mass-murdering scumbags, it's not really a bad thing that they died.
- Fan Disservice: Zog walks out of the spa in anger while still naked. In front of his wife and son as well.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: If you pause at 16:33, you can see what looks like a demonic elf walking in the cavern next to Elfo.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Odval and Sorcerio are having a bisexual orgy off-screen, though even when Elfo interrupts them we don't hear anything. Which, all things considered, might be a good thing.
- Horny Vikings: The Land Vikings are a twist on this trope. Instead of being a bunch of Norse pirate warriors who sail and plunder on the high seas, they're basically a bandit gang who roam around in boat-shaped vehicles on dry land, raiding cities along the way.
- Hypocritical Humor: Zog storms out of the health spa, declaring he still has his dignity. While completely naked.
- Implausible Deniability: Bean swears she's not the princess even as her would-be lover is looking at a painting of her hanging over her fireplace, with a crown and fancy dress.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: A knight Bean asks to dance with her excuses himself that he as to go on a crusade. An obvious lie since he immediately starts flirting with 2 other ladies.
- Instant Messenger Pigeon: Bean uses turkeys to distribute some of the invitations to the party.
- Jerkass Realization: Elfo realizes that he's been controlling Bean when he tries to explain his jealousy.
- Lampshade Hanging: When Zog returns, he begins narrating his ever action. As he sits down on his throne, Bean points it out, and he states he had a stroke on the way home.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Bean convinces Sven and the other Vikings that their polluted well water is actually the Elixir of Life, and that drinking it will provide them with immortality. To prove its purity, and to make up for causing the whole mess out of jealousy, Elfo volunteers to drink some and proceeds to become violently ill.
- Magic A Is Magic A: Discussed. When an irritated man complains to the Vikings for parking their ship on his lawn, he gets confused by one of the Vikings saying his arrow allows him to park wherever he wants, wondering if he means the arrow can literally talk. The guy then has a rant about how it's really confusing to never know what is possible and what isn't in a world full of magic.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Elfo gets angry when Vikings crash the party and Bean goes off to hook up with their leader, Sven. Frustrated and jealous, Elfo crashes and ruins Bean's sexual encounter by spilling the beans about her true identity and reveals he's the key to the Elixir of Life, resulting in Sven killing all the party guests and taking over the castle to get said Elixir.
- Not So Above It All: Odval tries giving a speech about how they will cope with Zog's absence, only to crack up after a few sentences.
- Not So Different: Both Bean and Odval are hosting (separate) social events in the royal palace while Zog is away, with their ultimate goals being to have sex with other people. This is probably why they both agree to clean up their collective messes, and vow to not say anything when Zog returns.
- Of Corpse He's Alive: Luci jokes that Bean should do this as a way to deal with her father.
- Rape, Pillage, and Burn: Sven and the Vikings massacre the vast majority of the party guests, though no named characters were among the victims.
- Riddle for the Ages: Pendergast, Turbish, and Mertz were all playing at the party, but aren't among those killed by the Vikings, showing up in later episodes. How exactly they survived is never explained.
- Secret Circle of Secrets: Odval and Sorcerio are members of a mysterious secret society, which they claim runs the world behind the scenes. Their secret society holds a meeting in the underground chambers beneath the castle, simultaneously during Bean's party. However, these people aren't shown to be making any schemes more sinister beyond a wild pansexual orgy.
- Shoot the Messenger: The Herald comes over to announce that King Zog is on his way back to the castle, but he survives getting three arrows fired into his back by the Vikings. And then he simply asks them to please not shoot him again.
- Too Dumb to Live: Zog drinks tainted water only a few seconds after noticing it's tainted, because he got distracted by what he said.
- Wild Teen Party: Bean throws one in the castle in her dad's absence, hoping to finally score with a handsome guy without getting in trouble for it.
- Worst Aid: Zog's cure involves him being tortured by Chazz for a day until he finally gets the strength to break himself free. Chazz admits that the torture part may be superfluous.