The Dinotrux have made it back to the Crater only to find D-Structs has taken over and built himself an impenetrable base within a massive wall.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: George again demonstrates he's stronger than he seems when he is lashed down by Slamtools, something that has completely incapacitated Trux before, and simply brute forces himself free.
- Acoustic mirrors are used heavily in order to allow Ty to throw his voice.
- The Hex-Wrench Reptools (specifically led by Numbers, Wings and The Silent Dude) had been working on getting the Scaretrux back up and running as part of a plan they hadn't fully fleshed out.
- Ty becomes Shadow Ty yet again, this time he even makes a big production out of it the same way he did the first time.
- Once again the Scraptools have trapped the bridge with spikes. And once again they are easy to disable and so unreliable that it is not considered unusual for the Scraptools to see them disabled for no apparent reason.
- Garby is used as a Trojan Horse that relies on the fact that Revvit can be eaten by Garby and survive being processed into a brick.
- The Great Wall: D-Structs has walled in the Dinotrux Home Base, essentially claiming it and all of their builds for himself.
- Hope Bringer: Ty turns out to be one, as his plan involves having D-Structs gang chase several fake Tys around the crater. Knowledge that Ty is back and standing up to D-Structs gives everyone the hope they need to rally together to also fight back.
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: Seeing The Cavalry arrive causes Blayde and Splitter to run away. D-Structs is reluctantly forced to follow suit.
- Take It to the Bridge: Yet again the chasm bridge becomes scene to an important battle. This time Ty's gang is successful in defeating D-Structs, sending his group into retreat across after which the bridge is raised to keep them out once and for all.
- Trojan Horse: The gang's plan to infiltrate D-Structs' wall is to have Garby eat the Revvit and get captured, after which he'll poop him out encased in a brick that he'll break out of after everyone is gone.