With Ange reunited with her friends on the Aurora, the alliance initiates Last Libertas to free Aura and kill Embryo while being pursued by his forces.
Tropes in this episode include:
- The Alliance: The DRAGONs and the norma finally form one to fight against Embryo.
- Armor-Piercing Question: Ange gives a brutal one to Sylvia when the latter demands that she help her.Ange: Do I really have to threaten your life, just to get you to change?
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Ange slaps Jill to snap the latter out of her funk.
- Big Damn Heroes: Jill gets hers when she rescues Mei from certain death.
- The Big Damn Kiss: Ange gives one to Hilda when she questions herself.
- Boom, Headshot!: Ange shoots one of the unruly Misurugi citizens in the head when she refuses to rescue him and the other humans.
- In "The Fallen Imperial Princess", Ange wets her clothes when she is conscripted to Arzenal. In this episode, Sylvia ends up in the same position.
- Remember those Misurugi citizens who wanted Ange dead in "Traitorous Hometown"? They heckle Ange again to rescue them, but the latter understandably refuses and kills one of them to make a point.
- Dirty Coward: The Misurugi citizens are forced to find shelter during the space-time convergence. And when Ange refuses their offer to have her help them, they resort to running away when she gives a Boom, Headshot! to one of them.
- Disappointed in You: Said word-for-word by Jill at the end of the episode when she confronts Salia.
- Easily Forgiven:
- Ange forgives Liza for what the latter did towards her.
- Averted for the Misurugi citizens. Despite wanting to be rescued, Ange is unwilling to forgive them for their previous actions.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Woman!: Ange slaps Jill and tells her about Salia to make her snap out of her funk.
- Grand Finale: Part 2 of 4, this sees Ange returning to the Aurora and being the commander of the norma, as well as the commencement of Last Libertas.
- Heroes' Frontier Step: Emma, having realized the truth about Mana and the manufactured conflict between the three races (norma, mana and DRAGONs), decides to step up and become an active member of Libertas.
- Heroic Second Wind: Jill goes through one after Ange's Get a Hold of Yourself, Woman! moment towards her.
- Leave Him to Me: Jill tells Ange to go free Aura while she deals with Salia herself.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Lampshaded by Hilda when she wants to relinquish her commander position to Ange.
- No Sympathy: Considering that the Misurugi citizens have tried to hang Ange before due to their Fantastic Racism, she understandably doesn't care about rescuing them.
- Oh, Crap!:
- The Misurugi citizens when Ange refuses to rescue them and gives a Boom, Headshot! to one of them.
- Sylvia when Ange forces the latter to walk and take responsibility for herself.
- Quit Your Whining:
Ange: That's no excuse to behave like a coward! Do you know how many lives you've screwed up, all because of your pathetic little revenge operation?
- When Ange learns about what happened to Jill while she was gone, she asks the latter if she wants to continue hiding in the Aurora. Her last nerve breaks when Jill says that Hilda's commanding Libertas, leading her to pull a Get a Hold of Yourself, Woman! moment.
Ange: Don't give me that bullshit! It's always someone else's fault! The royal physician told me a long time ago that your injuries were completely healed.
- During the finale, when Ange encounters Sylvia, the latter tries to get her to help her walk, but it leads to her "The Reason You Suck" Speech moment.
Ange: It's because you never tried to stand on your own two feet. That's the problem!
- Rousing Speech: Ange gives one to the crew on the Aurora to commence Last Libertas.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The humans who demand that Ange find shelter for them make a quick break for it when the latter shoots one of the citizens in the head after refusing to help them.
- Shaming the Mob: When Ange delivers a Boom, Headshot! to a former mana-using citizen, she remarks that she doesn't give a damn.
- She's Back: After Ange's Rousing Speech, Jill decides to join in Ange's Libertas to kill Embryo.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Ange guns down one of the humans who attempts to kill her for refusing his demands to rescue them.Ange: I don't give a damn, so who's next?
- Tears of Fear: Sylvia when she is confronted by Ange.
- Throw the Dog a Bone:
- Wham Line:
Ange: Aurora, come in. This is Unit Ange. I'm coming back to base. Aurora, do you read me?!
- When Ange returns to the Aurora in The Teaser:
Ange: Hilda, where'd the boss go?Hilda: You're looking at her, actually.
- How Ange finds out that Hilda's the new commander.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Ange lectures Jill for being a coward as well as wasting a lot of lives because of Libertas.Ange: Do you know how many lives you've screwed up, all because of your pathetic little revenge operation?
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Sylvia tries to get Ange to help her because of her apparent paralysis. Ange, understandably, isn't buying it and forces her sister to walk since her injuries have been healed.
- You Are in Command Now: Hilda gives Ange the commander position after the former realizes Ange can become a natural leader of their forces.