Kelsey accepts a quest from the Elders of the Creek, but is she ready for her terrifying opponent?
- Beard of Barbarism: Parodied. After training, Kelsey's hair gets wrapped around her face, looking like a beard.
- BFS: The Elders' sword is three times Jerry's size, with spikes.
- Big Shadow, Little Creature: When Jerry arrives, he appears as a hulking silhouette wearing what appears to be a wolf pelt. But when he steps into the light, he is revealed to be very short, wearing a backpack twice his size with two party hats on top.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Craig and JP act as English narrators to get Kelsey out of her Heroic BSoD. Though in JP's case, his is more Australian since he can't do English accents.
- Flynning: Jerry agrees to duel Kelsey on "Creek rules", where you lose by being disarmed, requiring them to clash weapons without hitting each other.
- Heroic BSoD: Kelsey has one when she realizes Jerry, despite looking like a dork, is quite stronger than her.
- Inner Monologue: Kelsey's tendency for these is given a huge Lampshading here. Craig and J.P. mention it, and later realize she's stuck in thought when she's not posing dramatically when confronting Jerry. To snap her out of it, they do their own version of her monologue.
- Mister Big: Jerry is made out to be a powerful guy, with Kelsey imagining he's highly muscular and tall. When he appears, however, he is no taller than Kelsey, and rather meek in temperament.
- Mythology Gag: In the online shorts Mark and Barry starred in, "Jerry" was the name of a kid they had keep their place in line for a game and ended up injuring. Here, they had Jerry buy them movie tickets and he took their sword when they wouldn't pay for both tickets or the service charge.
- Special Edition Title: The end credits show Kelsey stoically standing on a battlefield as her theme music plays.
- Theme Music Power-Up: Kelsey has an awesome theme song playing in the background when she defeats Jerry.
- There Will Be Cake: The Elders lure Jerry out with the promise of a birthday party, complete with cake. In the end, Jerry makes off with the cake.
- We Win... Because You Didn't: The Elders dont mind Kelsey breaking their sword, so long as Jerry doesnt have it anymore. Theyre more upset when they find out Jerry took all the cake they made as bait.