Phoebe is convinced by the Avatars' promise of a better world, but Piper and Paige are still on the fence. Phoebe casts a power switching spell with Piper to help her see the premonition she saw, but Zankou interrupts the spell, their powers fly off and are absorbed by two mortals. Paige and Kyle go to the past to see whether the Avatars really did kill his parents or not. Zankou outs Leo as an Avatar to the Elders.
- Batman Gambit: Because Leo foiled his attempt to kill a powerless Piper and Phoebe, Zankou tells the Elders the truth about him in order to get him out of the way. It fails, though, because Leo is now too powerful for even a combined Elder assault.
- Brought Down to Normal: Piper and Phoebe, due to Zankou interrupting the power switching spell.
- Foreshadowing: Kyle found that one of the anti-Avatar potions wasn't destroyed and secretly stashed it.
- Not So Different: Zankou points out the Avatar threat is a concern that Elders and demons share.Zankou: They come to power, you'll be out, and we will be gone.
- Oh, Crap!: "Leo's still alive. Looks like the Avatars are more powerful than I thought, which means we're all in trouble."
- The Reveal: Kyle's parents weren't killed by the Avatars; they were killed by Celerity Demons that were looking for anti-Avatar potions.