Macy accidentally summons characters from an old TV show.
Tropes in this episode:
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Harry finds the premise of Heaven's Vice "utterly preposterous'', despite him being a Whitelighter who helps three witches fight demons.
- Chekhov's Skill: Jada teaches Mel how to accelerate time on small objects. It comes in handy later when they need to make a potion that takes weeks to make.
- Feel No Pain: Macy burns her hand on a stove and doesn't even notice. Harry suggests it's due to her demonic traits manifesting.
- The Hero Dies: How Heaven's Vice originally ended; however, Macy and Harry manage to change the events of the show, resulting in a happier ending.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Macy mentions that the in-universe show is about to go to a commercial break, just as the actual show does just that.
- Recursive Reality: The angels question whether the Charmed Ones' world might be a TV show in another dimension.
- Refugee from TV Land: Gideon and Levi, two angels Macy summons from a TV show.
- Show Within a Show: Heaven's Vice, a show about two angels who fight demons on Earth.
- Stating the Simple Solution: Macy asks the Devil why he doesn't kill the Barrier Maiden himself and win instantly. The Devil just gets annoyed. Macy says that had always bugged her about the show.
- Takes One to Kill One: In the show's world, it's mentioned that the only thing that can kill the Devil is himself. So Macy and Harry cut off one of the Devil's horns and stab him with it.
- Trapped in TV Land: Macy and Harry get trapped in the show's world when Gideon and Levi decide they don't want to go back.