Directed by: Mario D'Anna
That my life would end tonight
Hit a snag, what a drag, oh-oh
I did not account for this
Didn't count on this
I did not account for this, no-oh-oh ♫
As Bitsy prepares for her own award ceremony, she has Mayor Whitebottom send Anita, an auditor, to dig up some dirt on the park so that she can get Owen fired from his job. When Owen and Paige are about to go on date night, Elwood calls them about Anita's surprise auditing. Before the award ceremony, Bitsy and Helen end up getting trapped in a prohibition tunnel and find themselves locked in a wine cellar. Cole and Molly want to attend a pop culture tour for Home Alone 2: Lost in New York deleted scenes.
- Live It Up TonightWritten by: Anthony Hamilton
Performed by: Anthony Hamilton & Jessica Childress
- Zoom's Home Alone 2 Deleted Scenes Tour - ZoomWritten by: Brent Knopf
Performed by: Fred Armisen
Additional Vocals: Brent Knopf, Dave Zyler, & Michelle Ruff
- Rated Hard PG, for Spookiness - ZoomWritten by: Brent Knopf
Performed by: Fred Armisen
- I Did Not Account For This - Owen, Paige, Cole and Molly
- Live It Up Tonight (End Credits)Written by: Anthony Hamilton
Performed by: Leslie Odom Jr. & Kathryn Hahn
- Age-Gap Romance: Molly and Cole sees a couple like this and mistakes them for a father and daughter.
- All for Nothing: Bitsy made up an award for the Mayor Whitebottom to give to her and have a ceremony for it as an excuse to have Whitebottom slander Central Park's management to the public and has an auditor try to find any dirt on Owen. After Owen and Paige managed to avoid getting in trouble with the auditor, Whitebottom didn't have any dirt to reveal at the ceremony. To add insult to injury, Bitsy has no alcohol in her hotel because when Bitsy and Helen were trapped in a room full of alcohol underground, they thought it belonged to the Dagmont Hotel and they destroyed it all just to screw with them, only to later learn they destroyed their own alcohol.
- Bait the Dog: When Bitsy and Helen are still trapped in the liquor store room, Bitsy opens up that she never got to accomplish what she wanted in her life, like buying Central Park and getting married and have children. When Helen asks if she really wanted those things, Bitsy admits she just wants to buy the park and only included the marriage and children part because she didn't want sound selfish.
- Bat Scare: Zoom brings his tour group to the part of the park where there are bats and Cole gets so freaked out by them when a flock of them flies through them and he abandons the tour guide and Molly has to go after him.
- Blatant Lies: When Bitsy asks Mayor Whitebottom if he already sent someone to dig up dirt on the park's management, Whitebottom replies yes and quickly texts something on his phone. Bitsy asks if he's just doing it now, Whitebottom claims he's checking his horoscope but Helen looks at his phone and reveals he forgot to send someone to dig up dirt.
- Book Ends: The episode started with the song "Live It Up Tonight" being played on the radio in Bitsy's car. At the end of the episode, Owen and Paige are singing a slower version of the song.
- Brick Joke: Owen tells Paige that he'll get through the surprise audit quickly because he's organized and honest and Paige adds he's like that in the bedroom too. Later on after they get the receipt for Anita, Anita tells them she'll inform Mayor Whitebottom that the park manager is an honest man and Paige adds he's an organized and honest man in the bedroom.
- Comically Missing the Point: When Molly is looking at the people in their tour group, she points out how they're on their own without their parents while there's an older girl who's with her dad. The girl and her "dad" start kissing, indicating they're really a couple but Molly and Cole thinks the girl is way too close to her dad.
- Creepy Cockroach: When Bitsy and Helen gets locked inside a liquor store room, cockroaches starts coming out of the floor drain and freaks them out.
- Cue the Rain: When Cole runs away from Molly because he thinks she's a vampire, it starts raining and Molly responds with a sarcastic "Oh, great". At the same time, when Owen and Paige are trying to hail a cab, the rain causes everyone on the street to hail cab to get out from the rain, forcing Owen and Paige to find another way to get to Brooklyn.
- Deleted Scene: In-universe. Zoom sings "Zoom's Home Alone 2 Deleted Scenes Tour" and "Rated Hard PG, for Spookiness" where he sings about the deleted scenes from Home Alone 2: Lost in New York and why they were deleted.
- Didn't See That Coming: The Tillermans sings "I Did Not Account For This", where they didn't anticipate the problems they have. Molly didn't account for bats being apart of the tour and Cole running away in fear, Cole didn't account for how scary bats are, and Owen and Paige didn't account for their date night to turn into a mission to get a receipt for worms for an auditor because Elwood threw away the receipt after turning it into a temporary house for his pet worm.
- Epic Fail: When Molly is searching for Cole after he ran away, she finds him stuck on a fence hanging upside down after he tried to climb over it. Molly points out he could have just walked around the fence, where the end of fence is a few feet away from the spot where he was hanging from.
- Flashback Cut: After Birdie explains who Zoom Abromavich is, we cut to a flashback of Zoom giving a movie tour about Vanilla Sky in Central Park. When Zoom asks everyone if they need him to explain the movie before he gives the tour, everyone immediately rise their hand up.
- Holding the Floor: When Owen and Paige are not going to make it in time to show Anita the receipt, Anita is about to inform Mayor Whitebottom about it, which would get Owen fired. Birdie is able to stall time for Owen and Paige by playing salsa music in the background for Anita to hear so she can dance to it and Elwood offers to dance with her.
- Incredibly Lame Fun: When Owen and Paige gets some alone time, the first thing they think of doing is catching up on chores and housework. When they realized what they were doing, they decide to go out on a date night. After their audit adventure, they decide to go back home and resume their housework, but not without drinking some champagne and lighting some candles.
- Insane Troll Logic: When Cole thinks Molly got bitten by a bat, he thinks being bitten by a bat makes you a vampire.
- The Inspector Is Coming: Mayor Whitebottom sends Anita to do a surprise audit to see if she can find any dirt on Owen and she came close to getting Owen fired because Elwood threw away a receipt.
- Instantly Proven Wrong: Birdie tells the audience that one of the benefits of being a narrator is he could do his job from anywhere. He uses the gazebo he's standing in as an example of a place that's dry and safe, until a swarm of bats enters the gazebo and swarms around him.
- Laser-Guided Karma: When Bitsy and Helen gets locked inside a liquor store room, Bitsy decides to destroy all the liquor in the room because she believes it belongs to her competitor, the Dagmont Hotel, and convinces Helen to join her. After they get out and learns the auditor couldn't find any dirt on Owen, she decides to drown her sorrow with liquor until her staff tells her someone broke into their liquor store room and smashed all the bottles, leaving Bitsy and Helen with an Oh, Crap! reaction.
- Mathematician's Answer: When Molly and Cole get separated from the tour, Molly realizes she doesn't recognize her surroundings in the dark and asks Cole where they are. He answers with "Central Park."
- Musicalis Interruptus: When Owen and Paige decides to use their alone time to catch up on chores and housework, "Live It Up Tonight" plays in the background while they clean the bathtub. The music is cut off when they realize they're wasting their free time cleaning when they could go out tonight.
- Never My Fault: When Bitsy drops one of her earrings down an old prohibition tunnel and tells Helen to get it for her and she follows along, they get locked down there and Bitsy blames Helen for it despite making her go get her earring.
- Poke the Poodle: Bitsy decides to mess with the Dagmont Hotel by telling the doorman of that hotel a "knock knock" joke with the punchline their hotel sucks. She also does this to a soft pretzel vendor.
- Race Against the Clock: When Elwood reveals he threw away a receipt, Anita plans on reporting this to Mayor Whitebottom immediately so she doesn't miss her salsa class. Owen tells her that he and Paige will go to Brooklyn to get a copy of the receipt and return in one hour so she doesn't miss her class. They're unable to make it in time but Birdie and Elwood managed to stall her long enough for Owen and Paige to return in time.
- Rousing Speech: After Molly and Cole gets lost in the park and can't recognize where they are due to the darkness, Cole asks Molly if they should call their parents for help. Molly then gives him a speech on how Kevin McCallister didn't call his family when he got lost in New York, although she does admit none of them had cell phones and his family was in Florida, but she continues on how Kevin was lost longer than them and he was able to get through it. This motivates Cole to get back home.
- Sarcasm-Blind: When Mayor Whitebottom asks why they're meeting in her car, Bitsy tells him she has to get her hair done and be back at the hotel before the award ceremony begins. Whitebottom tells her as mayor of New York he has nothing he's suppose to be doing before then which Bitsy replies with good until Whitebottom points out he's being sarcastic.
- Sexy Soaked Shirt: After getting out from the rain, Paige's blouse is drenched and she asks Owen if he can see her bra, which he reluctantly admits yes he can.
- Slower Than a Snail: When trying to bike to Brooklyn using a rental bike, with Paige pedaling and Owen behind her as a passenger, the bike gets a flat tire that slows them down to a point that an old lady is able to outpace them, so they get off the bike and just walk.
- Special Guest: The singers who sing "Live it Up Tonight" are Anthony Hamilton and Jessica Childress.
- Stating the Simple Solution: When Bitsy wants to get warm, she tells Helen to use her knife to cut herself open so she can sleep inside her. Helen tells her she's going to use the knife to pry the hinge pins from the door off so they can leave the room.
- Vandalism Backfire: When Bitsy and Helen get trapped in an underground storeroom, they think they're under the Dagmount Hotel and smash all the liquor. It's only after they escape and Bitsy asks one of her employees for a drink does she learn it was actually the Brandenham's alcohol.
Let's have some fun
Gonna dance till the end of time
Let's turn it up
Let's make a movie and charge our friends to come
'Cause we're living tonight ♫