Directed by: Corey Barnes
We got to do it while we can
We got to do it while we can
There's no time to waste so take my hand ♫
After a mugging occurred at Skater's Circle due to how empty it is, Owen has to get Glorious Gary to return Skater's Circle so it can be busy again. Paige has to report on a town meeting. Bitsy tries to get several investors to agree with her plan to buy the park. Molly tries to help Cole reunite with Shampagne again.
- "Weirdoes Make Great Superheroes" - Molly & Cole
- "Make 'Em Pay" - BitsyWritten by: Brent Knopf
Performed by: Stanley Tucci
Additional Vocals: Brent Knopf
- "Weirdoes Make Great Superheroes (Reprise)" - Molly and Cole
- "Do It While We Can" - Glorious Gary, Owen, Birdie, Molly, & Cole
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Molly has the unfortunate luck to see her father pantless and her mother shirtless and seeing her mother telling her father to "Do me!"note .Molly: So many parent body parts on display right now.
- Blob Monster: Fista-Puffs and Kite Boy takes on Sewer Pipe Mike, a blob monster made out of grease and 40% baby wipes.
- Distinction Without a Difference: Helen brings up the last meeting where the investors talked over Bitsy, but Bitsy tells her they didn't talk over her, they just kept saying words while she was saying words.
- Failed Attempt at Drama: Bitsy tries to open up her meeting by having the curtains in the room drawn open, revealing a large window view of Central Park. But she is immediately interrupted by one of the business partners, who says that he is instead distracted by Champagne (who is strapped to Bitsy like a baby).
- Foil: Bitsy appears to show signs of being this to Molly, with Bitsy expressing that she was an outcast in her youth. However, while Molly aspires to be a Superhero, singing about how "Weirdos Make Great Superheroes", Bitsy's plan to buy the Park is part of a plot to take her rage out on the rest of the World.
- Paige is tasked to report the City Counsel Contract Committee Meeting which she finds boring, but Birdie reveals this meeting will have an important impact later on.
- When Owen goes to see Gary, he's singing a song to himself with the lyrics "Do it while we can". It turns out he's singing the last song of the episode.
- Freudian Excuse: In Bitsy's Song "Make 'Em Pay", she expresses that she came from an abusive family, and was not popular with the other children.
- Freudian Slip: "Hello, everymoney... body."
- Gratuitous Disco Sequence: Downplayed with the episode's closing number "Do it While We Can" in which Glorious Gary leads Owen and the skaters in a roller disco.
- "I Want" Song: Molly, along with Cole, sings "Weirdos Make Great Superheroes", with Molly singing she wants to be a superhero while Cole sings about wanting to reunite with Shampagne.
- Ignored Epiphany: Bitsy brings up her poor childhood and how she was treated and thinks about forgiving those who wronged her. But she laughs evilly and sings "Make 'em Pay".
- Innocently Insensitive: After saving the city from Sewer Pipe Mike, one citizen thanks Fista-Puffs and tells her she's not awkward at all. Fista-Puffs questions why would she specifically tell her she's not awkward because it implies she did think she's awkward.
- Mr. Exposition: Some random guy explains to Paige some important details during the City Counsel Contract Committee Meeting.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Birdie points out Owen usually never leaves the park unless it's for official business reasons, but when he needs Glorious Gary to come back to Skater's Circle, he leaves and doesn't change out of his park uniform.
- Pants-Free: Owen is having video conference with the Park League, but unbeknownst to them that Owen's not wearing pants, but they will know sooner.
- Rhyme Theme Naming: Owen notices that Gary has a best friend named Larry and doesn't know how to react to the fact that their names rhyme.
- Sarcasm Mode: When Paige wakes up from sleeping through the meeting and asked what she missed, a man next to her tell her she missed a fist fight between two congressman... in 1998.
- Saying Too Much: At the beginning of the episode, Birdie nearly reveals some important upcoming detail before stopping himself.
- Surprisingly Realistic Outcome: Paige initially dismisses the City Council meeting as a boring filler job, until a single no vote threatens the funding for Central Park. As it turns out, being an Intrepid Reporter does often mean paying attention to boring bureaucracy and how it affects the community.
- Time Master: Fista-Puffs reveals she has the ability to rewind time by five seconds and uses her power to undo mistakes, serious and embarrassing.
- Triumphant Reprise: Molly and Cole sings a reprise of "Weirdos Make Great Superheroes" after they discover Shampagne still remembers Cole.
- Villain Song: "Make 'Em Pay".
- We Need a Distraction: Molly creates a distraction for Cole to enter the Brandenham Hotel by pretending to sneeze in front of the doorman and asking for a tissue.
- Wealthy Philanthropist: Birdie explains the Park League are a group of nice rich people who formed the league in The '70s and they provide 90% of the Central Park money to improve the park.
Molly: ♫ Do it while we can ♫
Owen: ♫ Come on and do it
Cole: ♫ We got to do it while we can ♫
Credits Voice: ♫ While we can
So take my hand ♫
Glorious Gary: ♫ Gotta do it while we can ♫