After Carmen steals the final map, an angry Dr. Bellum and Cleo use surveillance of Carmen to track Julia down. With the help of Tigress and the Cleaners, Cleo kidnaps her and takes Julia to Egypt to find the vault in the pyramids. Carmen calls in Chase, who (in turn) once the treasure has been found, calls in Chief to send the police in to recover the treasure. Chief accepts Carmen has been helping take down V.I.L.E the entire time and gets Julia to set up a meeting with her through the means of a cryptic blog post for Player to track. Enraged beyond reason, Cleo tells the Faculty they must punish Carmen severely. Carmen asks the Chief to find her mother in exchange for intel on V.I.L.E. Afterwards in a park, the Cleaners kidnap Carmen, taking her to back to V.I.L.E. Castle.
- Accidental Misnaming: Cleo keeps getting the Cleaners mixed up.
- Bare Your Midriff: Tigress's civilian outfit in Egypt.
- Chase once again uses a fake sickness to avoid his boss looking into him not coming into work. Unlike his supervisor at Interpol, who heard the seagull and boat motor, Chase lays under covers when talking with Chief.
- Chase recognizes Cleo and the Cleaners from "The Duke of Vermeer Caper".
- Tigress and Chase upon meeting refer to the events of "The Lucky Cat Caper" before they have a quick battle.
- Cliffhanger: The Cleaners abducting Carmen.
- Cutting the Knot: Carmen realizes she and Chase cannot overcome the Cleaners and Cleo, and so tells Chase to use his communication pen to summon Chief. This allows Chief to not only see high ranking VILE members and call in local law enforcement to the scene, but the ancient treasure VILE was hoping to find. This means exposure if VILE tries to take it now. The Cleaners tell a broken Cleo they must retreat as is protocol.
- If I Wanted You Dead...: A downplayed version: Carmen assures the Chief that if she had any intention of taking revenge against her, they wouldn't be calmly chatting over coffee. Carmen's idea of "revenge" probably wouldn't involve killing the Chief, but the spirit of the trope is still there.
- I Have Your Wife: Cleo uses the threat of harming Julia to get Carmen to back down.
- Internal Reveal:
- Tigress reveals callously that she was the one who ripped Chase's coat in "The Lucky Cat Caper", much to his upset reaction.
- Carmen reveals to the Chief that she's Dexter Wolfe's daughter.
- No MacGuffin, No Winner: Carmen threatens to drop the tooth artifact into the pit unless Cleo lets Julia go. It fails because Cleo can tell from Carmen's expression that she won't do it as long as Julia is still in danger, so she orders the Cleaners to attack.
- Sudden Downer Ending: Carmen gets kidnapped by VILE for finally going too far and denying them their treasure.
- Took a Level in Badass: Chase is able to capture Tigress in a sarcophagus after the last time they met.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Tigress hates bugs.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: After being trapped in a sarcophagus with bugs, Tigress is unable to function for a while, not reacting to one last bug crawling on her as she is evacuated.