A new shop is opening near the Penguin Park and Sakura takes an interest in the type of merchandise on offer. However the owner is beset with various misfortunes. Some, like stumbling over the stock, can be addressed with some help but others need more special assistance.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Arbitrary Skepticism: A stuffed panda mysteriously disappears and reappears across town. Sakura and Madison spend quite a bit of time under the assumption that a burglar robbed the girl's room and escaped in about 3 seconds. By this point, Sakura had already captured six Clow Cards, so it's a bit embarrassing for her to not instantly realize that a Clow Card must be behind this impossible event.
- Convicted by Public Opinion: Why Twin Bells opened in Tomoeda in the first place. Sakura resolves to ensure it doesn't happen again.
- Cuteness Proximity: What inspires Sakura and her friends to assist Maki, but also what sets off the more serious case.
- Dojikko: Maki Matsumoto exhibits signs of this.
- Here We Go Again!: Kero's summation upon seeing Sakura trip on a display.
- Holding the Floor: Tomoyo has to keep Maki occupied while Sakura ferrets through Twin Bells' merchandise in order to find the card. Backfires when the card sends everything flying.
- Oh, Crap!: Matsumoto gets this when she finds a toy she sold to Chiharu has returned.
- The Ditz: Kero's opinion of the Jump card.
- Weirdness Censor: Why Maki doesn't remember seeing her stock flying around the shop.