Kero gets annoyed at Sakura for failing to catch the Storm Card, with Syaoran becoming its proud owner. They get into a fight, which only gets worse when Kero cleans out one of Sakura's drawers without permission to make a home. After Kero wanders off, he runs into a girl named Akane, and Sakura becomes worried sick.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Adult Fear: Kero is afraid of leaving Akane alone while her mother is at work. It's not just that she's all alone, but also she's still grieving her father.
- Berserk Button: Sakura is really hurt when Kero calls her a monster. Toya saying it is one thing, since Toya is a bit of a Big Brother Bully, but Kero is her mentor who chose her to seal the cards.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Kero gets drunk after eating an entire box of alcohol-laced chocolates.
- Here We Go Again!: As a peace offering, Sakura makes Kero a tiny room in one of her drawers. Unfortunately he breaks the bed, and it starts another fight with them.
- Innocently Insensitive: Kero makes a bed for himself in a drawer where Sakura kept all her precious things that Yukito had given to her. This is what keeps their fight going.