When we last left off, the group was heading through the fun house a third time. Hobbes uncharacteristically pulls out a mirror from the hypercube and actually manages to be scary for once. Oddly enough, the mirrors are normal, and there are no mannequins. While going up the staircase, there's an odd creaking noise... and Hobbes, for once, is in the middle of the group. There's no one there.
When they get to the last room, however, the shadow girl is there! A scan reveals it's a poltergeist - a ghost that feeds off fear and becomes more powerful with each run through. The group resolves to be brave for their fourth and final run through.
The mirrors now play Creepy Circus Music, and they can hear a little girl's laughter. The mannequins, however, have become torn, and there's a new clown mannequin with a creepy grin. While Calvin attempts to rid of it, it grabs him by the collar! Then the little girl's voice rings out - "Will you play with me?" Evading it, Andy discovers the door to the final room is stuck. Calvin blasts it open, and they find the room trashed, the poltergeist girl scratching the walls.
Their attempts to evade it end up attracting its attention, and it soon turns demonic. Fortunately, the MTM says they can leave now, and they shortly do.
The next day, Calvin informs Moe of his exploits, and challenges him to do the same. He does so with his gang, though apparently it didn't turn out that well for them.
- Big "WHAT?!": Hobbes when he finds out the door's stuck.
- Blackout Basement: Lampshaded:Socrates: Ah, just what we needed. A nice hearty clichéd event to add tension.
- Bucket Booby-Trap: Defied by Calvin."No, you may not drop a bucket of water on her head and see what happens!"
- Cowardly Lion: The opening shows Hobbes as more of a "lion" for once.
- Creepy Circus Music: The mirrors play this in the final run through.
- Emotion Eater: The poltergeist girl becomes more powerful by feeding off fear.
- Halloween Episode: As with Part 1.
- Haunted House: As with Part 1.
- Ironic Nursery Tune: The shadow girl sings "Ring Around the Rosey" while skipping around the wall.
- Meta Guy: Socrates points out the most cliches.
- Monster Clown: One of the mannequins.
- Murderous Mannequins: The mannequins are now ravished-looking, and there's a new Monster Clown one with a Slasher Smile.
- Nails On A Chalkboard: The poltergeist girl's scratching is said to sound like this.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: No one was expecting Hobbes to growl like that.
- "Open!" Says Me: Calvin blasts the door open.
- Painting the Medium and Punctuated! For! Emphasis!:The
- Plot-Driven Breakdown: The door. Lampshaded:Socrates: Clichés again. I swear, is nothing original anymore?
- Shout-Out: Calvin whistles the Doctor Who theme near the end.
- Took a Level in Badass: Hobbes.
- Voice of the Legion: The poltergeist girl.