The duo have been bet that they can't live in the country for a week so they set camp on Wimbledon Common where they, try to eat a hedgehog, see a streaker and and almost blow themselves up.
- Almost Kiss: Richie almost gives Eddie a good night kiss but pulls back once he realises what hes about to do.
- Analogy Backfire: When Richie and Eddie are on a camping holiday, and Richie is bemoaning the difficulties they're facing:Richie: Honestly! Alexander the Great never had this trouble!Eddie: Yeah well, he wasn't a complete dickhead, was he?
- Bawdy Song: Averted when Richie starts singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' instead.
- Cannot Tell Fiction from Reality: Eddie is convinced that The Wombles exist because he's seen them on the telly.
- The Casanova: Eddie seems to have girlfriends all over London.
- Deadpan Snarker: The scene where Richie finishes setting up his and Eddies very small tent and Eddie assumes it to just be the bathroom tent and Richie doesnt realise that Eddie is being serious:Eddie: Right, so, thats the toilet tent. Where do we sleep?Richie: (saracastically) Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Look out everybody! Im about to blow my trousers off in meriment at Eddies sarcasm!
- Double Entendre: Richie lets out a few when it's time to put the tent up.
- Eye Scream: Richie gets a tentpole in his eye during one of their many scuffles.
- Hidden Depths: Eddie getting philosophical. With some liquid help.Richie: I think there's something outside.Eddie: Well there's bound to be something outside, Richie. You can't expect the universe and its entire contents to be contained within the confines of a small canvas tent.Richie: You're very philosophical for this time of night, Eddie.Eddie: Well, I've had half a bottle of scotch, what do you expect?
- Horrible Camping Trip: Eddie remembers to bring the can opener but Richie forgets the canned food; they attempt to go blowpipe hunting with a tentpole and darts, and Richie is repeatedly injured; Eddie almost burns his own face off while trying to light the gas stove (he forgot to put the valve in); and since Wimbledon Common is technically just a giant public park, they're harassed in the middle of the night by a flasher. Also, they appear to have set up camp in an area labelled 'dog toilet', meaning there's dogshit all over the place.
- Inherently Funny Words: Cho-co-late Hob-Nobs.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: WOMBLES!
Richie: I cant think of anything else to talk about-
- Also, the scene where Richie keeps rambling on even though Eddie just wants him to keep quiet.
Eddie: WELL NIGHT-NIGHT, THEN!
- Teeny Weenie: The flasher is implied to be this.Richie: You wonder why they do it, really, don't you?