Bob caters a wedding for a young couple who had their first date at the restaurant. But his stress, Linda's skepticism and wedding pratfalls make it a challenge.
- Accidental Misnaming: Bob keeps calling the groom Carlton instead of Connor.
- The Bet: The Belcher kids make a bet over who got into the most wedding photos where the loser has to clean the grease trap. Tina ends up winning the bet and Gene barely gets second place after he appears reflected on a woman's sunglasses, while Louise ends up on grease trap duty.
- Brick Joke: Farrah's childhood blanket blows away in the strong wind. At the end of the episode, the Belchers notice that it washed up on the rocks below.
- Call-Back: Bob comments they don't usually cater events, and aren't very good at it when they do, probably referring to the events of "Mazel-Tina".
- Carrying a Cake: Bob falls on the wedding cake while looking for cheese for his burgers. Linda patches it up as best she can.
- Fourth Date Marriage: Linda scoffs all day at the mere three months the two dated before getting married.
- The Internet Is for Porn: Linda takes Bob's laptop away because he's reading about Doctors Without Borders and feeling worthless. He warns her not to look at the other tabs he has open. She does, but seems to like what she sees.
- Personality Swap: Bob and Linda's roles as Only Sane Man and Wide-Eyed Idealist are reversed, as Bob thinks Connor and Farrah are made for each other, while Linda thinks they're marrying too fast.