Bob and Linda's double-date plans take a disastrous turn when the couples find themselves trapped inside an Escape Room. Meanwhile, with the parents away, Louise hosts a zombie-movie night; but when the zombies turn out to be too scary, Tina must take charge.
- Bad Date: Or a Bad Double Date, The couple brought a dog which drooled over Bob's crotch until it looks like he wet himself. The other couple insisted on communal dining, which meant there was not enough food and Bob & Linda did not get enough to eat. Then they try to go to an escape room in which they were trapped with a rat, forcing them to work together to get out of there because the operator fell asleep and they were unable to call for help.
- Call-Back: The Sofa Queen commercial from Sacred Couch is playing on the Belchers' TV in the opening scene.
- Chekhov's Gun: Tina's poop singing video introduced in the opening of the episode helped Tina get the other kids out of the house before her parents returned home.
- Double Date: Linda & Bob go on a double date with Nicholas & Ruthanne.
- Embarrassing Old Video: The video of Tina singing to her poop
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Inverted. Tina is the one who has to comfort Jimmy Jr. during the zombie movie (or she would if Zeke wasn't getting in the way).
- Kids Shouldn't Watch Horror Films: Jimmy Jr, Zeke, Daryl, the Pesto Twins, Gene & Louise were traumatized by watching a zombie movie.
- Locked in a Room: Nicholas and Ruthanne take Bob and Linda to an escape room, one themed as a jail in which they have to find the key. What was meant to be a fun diversion turns awkward when Linda sends a text to Tina telling her how much they dislike Nicholas and Ruthanne, but sent it to Ruthanne's phone instead. It gets worse when a rat enters the room and the attendant is fast asleep when they press the panic button to be let out.