To earn a Thundergirl badge, Tina volunteers to let Tammy crash with them when she misses a cruise ship. While Gene and Bob deal with a baby tooth situation.
- Birds of a Feather: The reason Tina falls for Brett while she's Playing Cyrano.
- Brick Joke: A seagull takes Gene's last baby tooth. At the end of the episode, Tina sees the seagull barf it out.
- Companion Cube: Linda is creepily attached to Gene's baby teeth. She apparently talks to them.
- Distinction Without a Difference: "Alcohol does not solve problems, Miss Missy. Just makes 'em go away."
- Gilligan Cut: Bob says he isn't going to fix Tammy's hair, and he does exactly that in the next cut while Tammy complains.
- Graceful Loser: Tammy winds up encouraging Brett and Tina to get together after the Cyrano charade has fallen apart. She goes as far as to volunteer to cover Tina's shift even though she hates working in the restaurant.
- Helping Granny Cross the Street: One of the things Tina tries to earn her badge. Unfortunately, Edith isn't going down that street.
- Implied Death Threat: When Tammy snubs the Belchers' food and insists on ordering in, she asks if their neighborhood is even safe enough to be delivered to. Louise tells her that it's very safe, "except for that huge unsolved murder that's gonna happen."
- Missed the Bus: Tammy left the cruise ship to buy lip gloss and it leaves port before she returns. Since her father isn't willing to go ashore on a helicopter due to his airsickness, Tammy is forced to stay at the Belchers until they return from the trip.
- Playing Cyrano: Tina tells Tammy what to say to Brett through her phone earbuds. As in the original Cyrano de Bergerac, Tina ends up falling in love.Linda: This whole thing, it's a Cyrano de Bergerac!
Louise: Cyra-yes de Bergerac!
- Sheltered Aristocrat: Tammy, who is spoiled by her wealthy parents, has trouble grasping such simple tasks as using a sponge or even passing Teddy a ketchup bottle.
- Skewed Priorities: Tammy valued getting her brand of lip gloss over the cruise ship, or even telling her parents what she planned to do.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Tammy is extremely rude and demanding towards the Belchers (complaining about food, yelling at the way Bob dries her hair, taking Tina's bed and farting in her room) until the very end of the episode when she volunteers to cover Tina's shift so she and Brett can go for a walk on the beach and talk things out.