Bob decides to try a new meat supplier with the prospect of saving money, only to learn that the meat is actually horse. Hugo ends up dragging Bob into helping him catch the guy in the act.
- Berserk Button: Tina absolutely freaks out when she learns that the new supplier is providing horse meat. Once the initial shock and horror wear off, she becomes determined to take Jack down.
- Brainless Beauty: Hugo describes Jimmy Pesto as "gorgeous", but also says that the man's an idiot.
- Jurisdiction Friction: Hugo admits that theyre completely out of their league in trying to expose a fraudulent meat vendor, but he's too proud to take it up with the FDA.
- Mixed Metaphor: Hugo didn't ask for Jimmy Pesto's help in the sting operation because Jimmy isn't "the sharpest bulb in the lightbulb store."
- Nice Guy: Despite committing a crime by selling sub-standard meat, Jack is a pretty nice man.